Windows 10: LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365

Discus and support LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was asked to change my password which I did. Since then very strange, my new laptop, doesn't allow me to log in saying I have entered an incorrect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristinaAitken, Apr 18, 2020.

1. LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365

I was asked to change my password which I did. Since then very strange, my new laptop, doesn't allow me to log in saying I have entered an incorrect pin too many times, which I only input my password. Then says try again restart your device, which I have tried many times. I managed to log into my old laptop and changed the password so I know its correct, but the new laptop still not allowing me to log . Any ideas please. thank you.

:)

ChristinaAitken, Apr 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 18, 2020
  3. DoItJust Win User
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Apr 18, 2020
  4. jfkjax Win User

LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365

Win10 laptop w/laptop display (no others) labeled 2, can't change to 1

alphanumeric and Helmut, Thank you for your replies.

1. The drivers were installed when Windows 10 was installed. There was nothing on the laptop prior to installing Windows 10.
    2. I don't have another display to try attaching as suggested.
    3. Not sure if it's always been like this or not. I just started looking at the configuration settings a week or so ago.
    4. To check hardware status, I've run a bunch of Lenovo tests and update checks. Nothing found.
    5. I did the Device Manager suggestion. 2 PnP monitors listed ... clicked "Show Hidden devices" ... found 2 more PnP monitors for a total of 4 ... uninstalled all 4 ... restarted ... same situation. Results: Device Manager now only lists 2 PnP monitors total (no hidden monitors) even though the only monitor is the laptop built-in monitor, but no change on the designation of laptop monitor being number "2" monitor.

Thanks for your help and suggestions. Not sure why it is like this. Might be something like Win10 compatibility, old hardware, or similar.

I've taken enough of your time on this. I can live with it as it is. Might decide to upgrade to a new and current laptop, or just proceed as is. Anyway, your responses are greatly appreciated!

jfkjax, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365

1. LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365 - Similar Threads - LOGIN LAPTOPS allows

2. My 2-1 laptop doesn't act like it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2-1 laptop doesn't act like it anymore: I have an Asus Vivobook. Touchscreen and rotates 360 degrees.Last week it was working perfectly.If I rotated it, screen would adapt and keyboard would lock itself.Right now, tocuh screen works but rotation, tablet mode etc doesn't work.Icon about rotations, tablet mode etc...
  3. My 2-1 laptop doesn't act like it anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 2-1 laptop doesn't act like it anymore: I have an Asus Vivobook. Touchscreen and rotates 360 degrees.Last week it was working perfectly.If I rotated it, screen would adapt and keyboard would lock itself.Right now, tocuh screen works but rotation, tablet mode etc doesn't work.Icon about rotations, tablet mode etc...
  4. 2 accounts on login but 1 in settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2 accounts on login but 1 in settings: Hi! I have had this issue for a long time now. When i turn my PC on and i am taken to the login, there is 2 accounts one being the right one and the other i dont know. It always starts on the wrong one and i dont know what to do. There is only my main account in my accounts...
  5. 2 accounts on login but 1 in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 accounts on login but 1 in settings: Hi! I have had this issue for a long time now. When i turn my PC on and i am taken to the login, there is 2 accounts one being the right one and the other i dont know. It always starts on the wrong one and i dont know what to do. There is only my main account in my accounts...
  6. 2 accounts on login but 1 in settings

7. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2: I purchased a Microsoft 365 family plan and have it installed on my main laptop #1 and it is working fine. I would like to have 365 on my backup laptop #2 since Microsoft is now not supporting and actively blocking my access to Outlook 2010 with the "your Microsoft Exchange...
  8. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2: I purchased a Microsoft 365 family plan and have it installed on my main laptop #1 and it is working fine. I would like to have 365 on my backup laptop #2 since Microsoft is now not supporting and actively blocking my access to Outlook 2010 with the "your Microsoft Exchange...
  9. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Can i have 2 windows license on 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i have 2 windows license on 1 Laptop: I have windows 10 license which is available on my laptop linked to my email id I believe , But Situation is I need to Format this System Install Windows 10 License provided by organisation for few weeks and then after completion of the time period i need to reinstall my...