Windows 10: Login into Windows 10

Discus and support Login into Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just updated my laptop with a optional quality update and now windows isn't letting me login at all. I type my password in and I get 'Your device is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Thomas Herne, Sep 21, 2022 at 3:07 PM.

1. Login into Windows 10

I just updated my laptop with a optional quality update and now windows isn't letting me login at all. I type my password in and I get 'Your device is offline. Please sign in with last password used on this device.' I am online and I've typed the same password that I've always used for laptop. I also tried my account Microsoft account password to see if that works, as I have a PIN which is easier to remember, but nothing. I've already tried the Automatic Start-up repair and that didn't work. I've tried safe mode and that doesn't work. Now I try to do anything on the Advanced Repair page, like

:)

Thomas Herne, Sep 21, 2022 at 3:07 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

4. Login into Windows 10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Thema:

Login into Windows 10

1. Login into Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Login

2. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.: Hello,Can anyone help? I have a number of pupils in a class who are very slow at typing and are learning to login, so I need to increase the time they have to complete this. I would like to increase the timeout when someone is typing their username and password so that the...
  3. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.: Hello,Can anyone help? I have a number of pupils in a class who are very slow at typing and are learning to login, so I need to increase the time they have to complete this. I would like to increase the timeout when someone is typing their username and password so that the...
  4. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup: Hello! I am sorry for the trouble but I am having a lot of problems lately.I got Win10 freshly installed few weeks ago and since then I've got tons of problems that weren't there before.When I login with my account on my second display the start bar won't load it's like...
  6. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup: Hello! I am sorry for the trouble but I am having a lot of problems lately.I got Win10 freshly installed few weeks ago and since then I've got tons of problems that weren't there before.When I login with my account on my second display the start bar won't load it's like...
  7. Win10 black screen with cursor after login and frozen start bar at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  9. Local user disappeared frin login options after upgrade

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local user disappeared frin login options after upgrade: I have two accounts in my computer: a Microsft Account with email, Administrator and a Local Account.After a recent upgrade, my Local account disappeared from the login options. Only my main account is there.If I go to accounts, the account is there:I can rename it, modify...
  10. Windows 10 login problems on Think Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login problems on Think Pad: On a trip, while logging on one morning the pc showed a brownish page and wanted me to login through my gmail account instead of the usual windows login page with PIN login. I was reluctant suspecting something fishy. I tried to do a restore on boot up and keep getting...