Windows 10: Login into windows - waiting time before name and password

Discus and support Login into windows - waiting time before name and password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a problem with login into windows 10 1809. Sometimes not every time, but very often I have to wait a few minutes on to dialog with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ydenek, Oct 26, 2020.

1. ydenek Win User

Login into windows - waiting time before name and password

Hello all,

I have a problem with login into windows 10 1809. Sometimes not every time, but very often I have to wait a few minutes on to dialog with name and password - I see blank page.

I think, that it has to do with a microsoft account! Before I see dialog for Microsoft account - not for local account and after a few minutes I got right dialog for local account. I solved it like this:

1. "netplwiz" and chacked "User must enter a username and password"

2. GroupPolicy-ComputerConfiguration-WindowsSettings-SecuritySettings-LocalPolicies-SecurityOptions-Accounts: BlokMicrosoftAccounts and set "Users can't add or log on with MA"

Now I see instead of the logging page MicrosoftAccount - blank page :- I need to log in to a local account without waiting.

Does anyone know, what to do with it?

Thank you

Zdenek

:)

ydenek, Oct 26, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Disable Windows 10 login password

I never use PW on my personal home comp and don't want to

worked fine upon install and use UNTIL I signed up for photo application

the login required my Hotmail address for MS account with password needed

I FINALLY FIXED IT

and not with suggestion here for netplwiz, which failed multiple times

• Control panel
    • User accounts
    • forces you to verify and sign in to email one more time (what we are trying to get rid of)
    • Remove email account as default user
    • choose your local comp name
    • will ask for a new password (we don't want it)
    • LEAVE IT BLANK
    • goes to login under your original name
    • no password!!!!!!! needed anymore

what a giant PIA win 10

waiting to see if a sign in to apps reverses this fix

Jolie Princess Katana, Oct 26, 2020
  4. user78049 Win User

Disable Windows 10 login password

This worked for me.

Thank you.

user78049, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Login into windows - waiting time before name and password - Similar Threads - Login waiting before

2. at login screen asks to wait it loads all the Services before getting into Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    at login screen asks to wait it loads all the Services before getting into Desktop: After I sign into Win 10 I am asked to wait and all of the Services load one by one before the Desktop opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-login-screen-asks-to-wait-it-loads-all-the/e03773bf-7a08-46bf-b418-6549e1adc605
  3. at login screen asks to wait it loads all the Services before getting into Desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    at login screen asks to wait it loads all the Services before getting into Desktop: After I sign into Win 10 I am asked to wait and all of the Services load one by one before the Desktop opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-login-screen-asks-to-wait-it-loads-all-the/e03773bf-7a08-46bf-b418-6549e1adc605
  4. at login screen asks to wait it loads all the Services before getting into Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to login to Windows 11. It takes login name and then password and then brings me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to login to Windows 11. It takes login name and then password and then brings me...: Original issue was it did not allow me to use the PIN, so I followed several different answers and got rid of the pin, but it really did not help. Any ideas?...
  6. Trying to login to Windows 11. It takes login name and then password and then brings me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to login to Windows 11. It takes login name and then password and then brings me...: Original issue was it did not allow me to use the PIN, so I followed several different answers and got rid of the pin, but it really did not help. Any ideas?...
  7. Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on welcome screen after password login or stuck on please wait before password login: Just started happening after I restarted. No clue of what to do, tried scannow nothing tried deleting a ubisoft launcher. Nothing. submitted by /u/mixedmediums [link] [comments]...
  8. Incorrect password leaves me waiting for long periods of time

Incorrect password leaves me waiting for long periods of time: On occasion, I'll accidentally type in my password or pin incorrectly. Sometimes when this happens I'm left watching a wheel spin over and over again before it tells me that I've typed my password incorrectly. Why does this take so long to tell me my password is incorrect?...
  9. Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in.

Windows 10 login bug? Can't login- Stuck at "please wait" screen right before sign-in.: So I've had this pc for about a year, and it's never given me too many serious issues that I had a hard time fixing before, until this. I play on my pc a lot, I game, I do basically anything with it. I turn on my pc after about 3 hours of it being turned off, and I'm sitting...
  10. Long wait before seeing login screen, began after power outage.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long wait before seeing login screen, began after power outage.: Hi guys. I've got a Windows 10 machine, build 15063.0, x64 booting off UEFI on a custom built PC with an ASUS motherboard and AMD processor and graphics. Until yesterday, whenever I booted up my machine, it would be under 10 seconds from the pressing of the power button to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 waiting for paasword