Windows 10: Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account

Discus and support Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello ,I have set below login time restriction to my windows 10 home edition - admin account I have only one accountI am getting permission to login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by varunvarun2, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account

Hello ,I have set below login time restriction to my windows 10 home edition - admin account I have only one accountI am getting permission to login only at 10:30 Am, 30 minutes delay from set time 10:00 AmI am also not getting any message indicating my login session is finishedCan someone please help me solve this problemMy windows is updated & time in CMD is also set properlyThanks for your help

:)

varunvarun2, Jun 22, 2021
  2. JawaharV Win User

Windows 10 Boot time delay !

I have upgraded from windows 7 home to windows 10 home. initially the boot time was less. when the windows symbol hides i will get the screen for password.

but after logging in to Microsoft mail account i was asked to login using mail password for every time i login. From that time onward i felt delay in showing the password page. when the system is booted a blank screen is shown for 30 to 80 seconds, then
    my screen for password is shown.

I am an offline user as of now. so i removed mail account thinking that it was the reason for load time. created a normal user account password. but still i have the issue of a delay after booting.

Also, i am unable to access the system after entering password for a time of 20-30 seconds.

found a software for speeding up app loading time. is it ok to use it?

SyncBackFree - free online data backup software for Windows

Can someone suggest solution for ASAP.

JawaharV, Jun 22, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Making a restricted user account

There is this:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...rosoft-privacy

but note when you look at the Settings options it says

Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account [​IMG]

For folders, 'List folder contents' can be assigned permissions- how helpful that might be for O/S folders and what adverse effects it could have if restricted for a given user I have no idea. Just a thought..

Permissions for data is the relatively easy bit.

dalchina, Jun 22, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account

Making a restricted user account

Hi, just created a child account for myself (!) - from there you can see files and folders on C: but can only write to your own library folders- there's no write access to (e.g.) C: or C:\Program Files - not without permission via admin login.

dalchina, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account

1. Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account - Similar Threads - Login delayed minutes

2. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  3. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  4. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  5. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  6. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished PC account login restriction: I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still...
  7. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refurbished PC account login restriction: I purchased a PC from Dell Refurbished which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Unfortunately, this was a custom image from the previous business that had the device. I reinstalled Windows with a bootable USB stick. When asked to log in after a factory reset, I am still...
  8. Refurbished PC account login restriction

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Making a restricted user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Making a restricted user account: Hello— Recently I went on an adventure trying to mangle drive permissions attempting to restrict their access from an alternate guest account. This caused serious problems and, bruised ego in my arms, I come to you all to request a tutorial on it from someone who actually...
  10. Removing login screen delay time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing login screen delay time: Hello guys! I know the Anniversary Update is still very new, but has anyone found a reg edit that takes away the delay time when you press enter on the login screen? Better yet, any way to skip having to press enter and get prompted for credentials immediately? Thanks! 59480