Windows 10: Login is not possible after Windows locks out

Discus and support Login is not possible after Windows locks out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear All,I came across with a situation where one of our employee is not able to login back to Windows PC looks out itself due to idle. After like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SOZcws, Feb 11, 2022.

1. SOZcws Win User

Login is not possible after Windows locks out

Dear All,I came across with a situation where one of our employee is not able to login back to Windows PC looks out itself due to idle. After like 15-20 try, username and password is accepted again and re-login is possible then. Otherwise, restart is necessary. What could be the issue here?Many thanks for replies.

:)

SOZcws, Feb 11, 2022

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Login is not possible after Windows locks out [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 11, 2022
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 11, 2022
  4. bro67 Win User

Is it possible to have a gif on the lock screen instead of a picture?

You actually have to disable the Lock Screen. There is Windows 10 Login Background Changer. The lock screen is not needed for home use. It is just one extra step that you can turn off.

bro67, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Login is not possible after Windows locks out - Similar Threads - Login possible locks

2. How to login into Windows when locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login into Windows when locked out?: On August 16, 2023, I installed Microsoft office professional 2021 after purchasing the product online. I was instructed to make an account as well as a PIN through Windows Hello. However, doing so changed the login PIN which I did not know would happen. Since doing so, I...
  3. How to login into Windows when locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to login into Windows when locked out?: On August 16, 2023, I installed Microsoft office professional 2021 after purchasing the product online. I was instructed to make an account as well as a PIN through Windows Hello. However, doing so changed the login PIN which I did not know would happen. Since doing so, I...
  4. Login is not possible after Windows locks out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login is not possible after Windows locks out: Dear All,I came across with a situation where one of our employee is not able to login back to Windows PC looks out itself due to idle. After like 15-20 try, username and password is accepted again and re-login is possible then. Otherwise, restart is necessary. What could be...
  5. Login is not possible after Windows locks out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login is not possible after Windows locks out: Dear All,I came across with a situation where one of our employee is not able to login back to Windows PC looks out itself due to idle. After like 15-20 try, username and password is accepted again and re-login is possible then. Otherwise, restart is necessary. What could be...
  6. Lock out off account, security opt out possibility

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock out off account, security opt out possibility: This is not a problem exclusive to Microsoft. While I understand the importance of secure passwords, two step verification, account lockouts and, other security measures. I ,however, would like the ability to opt out of these security measures when I see fit, such as when I...
  7. Locked Out - Login Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked Out - Login Screen: I've always bypassed the login screen using netplwz, have done this forever, but I recently changed my password in netplwz (as i,ve done many times in the past) , rebooted, and now I get the login screen with a message that the incorrect password is being used.... when I...
  8. Windows Login Locked out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login Locked out: My company has undergone a security migration project in which we have taken our desktops from our company domain and changed them over to an "INTUNE" workgroup and then joined AZURE AD. On one of these computers I followed the process to join the workgroup and restarted the...
  9. Locked out of Administrator Account login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Administrator Account login: Hi, I hope someone here can help me. After a Windows 10 update a few months ago I have been unable to log in as administrator on my PC. I have tried dozens of websites, including this one and tried as many "solutions", all to no avail. Every solution or workaround...
  10. Locked out of PC unable to login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out of PC unable to login: I loaded a new Office Home and Student in my computer. I was able to run a power point and then closed . When I tried to reopen my computer, I was locked out. I created a pin # that was accepted. I created a new PW using my IPad, for my computer. It was accepted by Microsoft...