Windows 10: Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.

Discus and support Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recently windows version 20h2 is launched and I've freshly installed boot the windows version but after installing I've found my google chrome isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arindam_25, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.

recently windows version 20h2 is launched and I've freshly installed boot the windows version but after installing I've found my google chrome isn't logging in, every time I go type my gmail and hit next it not going to next page and nothing is logging in related to google....Is it a technical issue by microsoft.....If it is then when it will be fixed?

:)

arindam_25, Oct 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Google Chrome not responding? Windows 10

Hi Jenna,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Step 1: Place the computer in clean boot state to avoid any third party software conflict.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Step 2: Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.

1. Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2. - Similar Threads - Login issue google

2. After a fresh install of windows 10 version 20H2 Updates are not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a fresh install of windows 10 version 20H2 Updates are not updating: is anyone having the same problem i have just done a fresh install of windows 10 version 20H2 but what i have noticed is the volume icon has a red circle with a white x it means no sound but before i go into windows updates the screen flickers and the taskbar goes different...
  3. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  4. Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004: submitted by /u/psinaptix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9aabc/issue_with_google_chrome_on_windows_10_version/
  5. bookmarks in win 10 google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bookmarks in win 10 google chrome: Is there any way of retrieving bookmarks lost about a month ago? Please answer in the simplest manner possible as my tech knowledge is very limited. Thank you....
  6. Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome: Hello! After I've updated Windows 10 (to a versión with Microsoft Edge in it) it seems that Chrome has stopped working. My connection to internet is fine and everything works fine, except this. Chrome isn't able to load any website, so, is there any solution to help work...
  7. Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch: Microsoft yesterday released a new cumulative update for devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). The update bumps OS build number to 17134.137 and it introduces a long list of fixes. According to the release notes, the update also fixes Google Chrome...
  8. Current Version of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Current Version of Google Chrome: Hi! I am running Google Chrome Stable version in windows 10...I just realized i haven't gotten any updates in quite some time...every time i hit the "about google chrome" section in the settings which triggers the checker to see if there is a new version, it says it is up to...
  9. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...
  10. Google chrome issue with windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome issue with windows 10: Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it? Thanks 68863