Windows 10: login issue windows 10 minecraft

Discus and support login issue windows 10 minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm having some trouble with minecraft on the windows 10 version. I can't log in to minecraft using my microsoft account, i haven't managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EternitySlice, Oct 14, 2019.

1. login issue windows 10 minecraft

Hi there, I'm having some trouble with minecraft on the windows 10 version. I can't log in to minecraft using my microsoft account, i haven't managed to login in the past, can anyone advise?

:)

EternitySlice, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 14, 2019
  4. login issue windows 10 minecraft

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

login issue windows 10 minecraft

1. login issue windows 10 minecraft - Similar Threads - login issue minecraft

2. Minecraft Login Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Login Issue: Hi All,I purchased Minecraft through my Microsoft account for my daughter who is part of my microsoft family in 2021. My son also part of microsoft family now wants to play. I've been able to download it to his PC but I can't get him logged on. Whenever I click signin it...
  3. Minecraft Login Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Login Issue: Hi All,I purchased Minecraft through my Microsoft account for my daughter who is part of my microsoft family in 2021. My son also part of microsoft family now wants to play. I've been able to download it to his PC but I can't get him logged on. Whenever I click signin it...
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login: Hello, I have been trying to login into my Minecraft account on my new laptop. I had a laptop where I purchased Minecraft for windows 10 but got rid of it because my college gave me a newer one, and i downloaded minecraft again using the same account but now it wont let me...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 issue: i'm trying to play minecraft dungeons PC to play with my friends but it won't let me due to privacy issues/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-issue/109974db-e275-4663-a5d8-8bfeb4da4bc1
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Acct. Login Issue

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Acct. Login Issue: I just have bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and it keeps asking me to login with my Microsoft account, Which I need to do quite a lot of stuff and when I click sign in, it just puts up its loading sign and will not load. The loading sign is up and loading but nothing is...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Issue: Hello, I recently bought the windows 10 version of minecraft and haven't been able to punch by left clicking? Is there anything that is causing this problem? Thanks....
  8. PS4 Minecraft. Microsoft login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft. Microsoft login issue: Ps4 Minecraft. Cannot sign in Microsoft account to access server. Can anyone help please? I am new to gaming and trying to help my 8 year old son. Thanks....
  9. Minecraft Java Login Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Login Issue: When I went on the launcher it made me log back in and it said I could only play the demo and that I hadn't paid for the game even though I have been able to play on it previously. I don't know why this happens and I want to be able to get back on my account....
  10. Issues with Minecraft for Windows 10

Issues with Minecraft for Windows 10: A while back when Microsoft first bought Mojang I used the code I was given to get Minecraft for Windows 10. Originally I had no issues with the game, but recently I tried to re-download Minecraft in order to play with my friends on Xbox One. First, the Microsoft store said...