Windows 10: Login issues in Edge browser.

Discus and support Login issues in Edge browser. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am a user of Chrome browser but after the launch of new Edge browser i thought to give it a try. Everything was perfect in the browser till i saw a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PRANAVBAJPAI, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Login issues in Edge browser.

I am a user of Chrome browser but after the launch of new Edge browser i thought to give it a try. Everything was perfect in the browser till i saw a major issue which was common to all the previous versions. I logged in a website and bookmarked it in order to open the logged in page directly but when i closed the browser and re opened it then it again asked me to log in and when i clicked on login button then login happened. Although, i used the save my password option but i didn't get why this option is different in Edge browser because Chrome browser directly opens the main bookmarked web page if password for that website is saved.

The major difference which i saw was really painful. I logged in particular website which was connected with a google account and saved the password for both the website and google account with which the website was linked and was able to access the website but when i closed the Edge browser and clicked on my bookmarked website then before login it again asked me to log in to my google account as well as to the website also. Why is this happening with Edge browser? Please give me a valid reason and suggest a proper method to deal with this situation.

:)

PRANAVBAJPAI, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

EDGE Browser issue with secured login (HTTPS)

Hi Ram,

It is possible that the issue is due to compatibility or the browser components causing this matter to occur. We
    suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 and Edge
    and check if there are any changes. To reset these browsers, refer and follow these links and guide:

Edge:

Kindly refer to this
    link from TechNet.

Internet Explorer 11:

To reset Internet
    Explorer 11, follow these steps:

• On the upper-right corner, click the
      Gear icon
      beside the
      Smiley icon.

• Choose
      Internet Options.

• Under
      Advanced
      tab, click on
      Reset.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 11, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Login issues in Edge browser.

Edge browser preview issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to clear the cache from Edge and check if the issue persist.

• Open Edge browser and on the top right corner click on the three dots
    • Then below click on Settings
    • Under clear browsing data
    • Tap or click on Choose what to clear
    • From the list check cached data and files, browsing history and click on
      clear.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Login issues in Edge browser.

1. Login issues in Edge browser. - Similar Threads - Login issues Edge

2. Edge browser causinng issues in teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser causinng issues in teams: Hi All, When a user opens an teams invitation link, first it redirects to the internet explorer and then opens teams app which is fine. As soon as teams comes up, Edge browser is also pops up asking to download teams app. This is bit annoying for our domain users. I have...
  3. Edge Browser Issues

Edge Browser Issues: I can’t imagine how embarrassing it could possibly be tohave a browser that just doesn’t work. Needless to say I’ve actually given theclass for Windows 2000. I know it was a long time ago and you’ve gotten bettersince then, but hey it really is painful to see this not work...
  4. Edge browser

Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. Issues with new Edge browser and Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Issues with new Edge browser and Facebook: In Facebook when scrolling down and there is a video the whole screen goes black for a couple of seconds and the video goes black with a message Sorry, were having trouble with playing this video. This only happens with Facebook posted videos. This did not happen with the...
  6. Unintended Edge Browser F12 issue

in Browsers and Email
    Unintended Edge Browser F12 issue: Greetings! As of recently I'm being plagued by a rather odd issue with my main PC where upon opening the Edge Browser and typing away to enter a URL the key presses invoke the F12 Developer Console (DC) of it. From the looks of it only one letter of the intended URL manages...
  7. Unintended Edge Browser F12 issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Unintended Edge Browser F12 issue: Greetings! As of recently I'm being plagued by a rather odd issue with my main PC where upon opening the Edge Browser and typing away to enter a URL the key presses invoke the F12 Developer Console (DC) of it. From the looks of it only one letter of the intended URL manages...
  8. edge browser refresh issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge browser refresh issue: Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing something the...
  9. Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue: Hi I am trying to download a zip of 5.5 GB, every time I tried it stops in its way and from there no progress. It appears that download was paused but actually it's not. Anyone faced similar issue or have the solution, please help me here. The most annoying thing when I tried...
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. face book login cortona