Windows 10: Login Issues

Discus and support Login Issues in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This just started happening the last couple days. Normally login is automatic but now when the computer boots up it goes to a non Microsoft screen and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by stealth2920, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Login Issues

This just started happening the last couple days. Normally login is automatic but now when the computer boots up it goes to a non Microsoft screen and says that it was unable to log me in but sign out and re-login. Once I do this the Microsoft account logs me in. Now it seems I have to go through this nonsense every time.

Never mind. It is doing it randomly so can't reproduce it on purpose. No sense in messing with it until after the spring update.

:)

stealth2920, Apr 4, 2018

2. Login Issue

You can check for a malfunctioning keyboard by using the Ease of Access keyboard to enter the password. On the computer log in screen place the cursor in the password entry box, click the Ease of Access icon (third icon from left bottom right
    corner of screen), click On Screen Keyboard and enter password using that keyboard.

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Login Issue

I have had some issues when using the pin portion of my login. The computer will sometimes state there is an error, but when I switch to password, I get in without a problem. There have also been some issues with my internet and scanner that I will have
    to reboot my laptop and this time, when I restarted, the system told me that there was an issue logging into my Windows account and to fix I had to sign out. I did this 2 times and on the third time, I was able to log in, but all my pins are gone, my pictures
    are gone and my toolbar on my browser is gone. It is almost like I logged in as a different user, but there are no other users on my lap top.

Can someone help me please.

AlinaFreyre, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Login Issues

1. Login Issues - Similar Threads - Login Issues

2. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  3. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Issue in recovering my full MS login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in recovering my full MS login: Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account is my personal MS account for which I cannot remember the full login ID, when trying to recover the response returned does...
  6. Issue in recovering my full MS login

Issue in recovering my full MS login: Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account is my personal MS account for which I cannot remember the full login ID, when trying to recover the response returned does...
  7. Login pin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  8. Login pin issue

Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  9. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  10. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...