Windows 10: Login password suddenly incorrect

Discus and support Login password suddenly incorrect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My little brother's computer does not allow him to login with the password anymore for some reason and i'm trying to figure it out why. What i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rozh001, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Login password suddenly incorrect

My little brother's computer does not allow him to login with the password anymore for some reason and i'm trying to figure it out why. What i am confident on is that we're typing in the correct password and that this occured sometime on friday. With that said though, is there any other way i can bypass the login prompt to get in and maybe force change the password to something else and try to figure it out? It's a local account.

*Edit*

One thing that caught my eye is a warning message when shutting of the computer. It warned about unsaved data on other account which is weird considering there is no other account than that one.

submitted by /u/rozh001
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rozh001, Nov 3, 2019
  2. jeffMNMN Win User

The Password is Incorrect

I have tried login in to my computer on Windows 10 but it shows password is incorrect. I have followed the steps indicated but it is still showing that the password is incorrect. Please advise.

jeffMNMN, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Login password suddenly incorrect

Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

Carolyn H Worsham, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Login password suddenly incorrect

1. Login password suddenly incorrect - Similar Threads - Login password suddenly

2. Troubleshooting login password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting login password incorrect: Hey i had the problem where my PIN wasn't working so I tried troubleshooting and whenever I try troubleshoot like start repair or command prompt it tells me to enter my password for account but when I do it says password is incorrect for no reason any help?...
  3. Troubleshooting login password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting login password incorrect: Hey i had the problem where my PIN wasn't working so I tried troubleshooting and whenever I try troubleshoot like start repair or command prompt it tells me to enter my password for account but when I do it says password is incorrect for no reason any help?...
  4. Troubleshooting login password incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Login Incorrect Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Login Incorrect Password: Weirdest thing happened to me this morning. Woke up and found that I'm unable to login to my laptop even with the correct password. All the other login options also disappeared (fingerprint & PIN). Fortunately I was able to change my password using another admin account in...
  6. Microsoft Account login password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account login password incorrect: I am setting up a laptop i got for christmas, and I am setting up my user account I'm the only account on the laptop. But when i try to configure my settings I get the message - 'Next time you sign in to this computer, use your Microsoft account password'When I enter the...
  7. Unable to login to windows 10 machine . Shows Password incorrect all of sudden.

Unable to login to windows 10 machine . Shows Password incorrect all of sudden.: Unable to login to windows 10 machine . Shows Password incorrect. I was able to login to the same machine suddenly the issue started coming . Bit locker is enabled for C and D drives and hence I am unable to login/ or neither get the data from my PC . Could you please help me...
  8. Password is suddenly incorrect

Password is suddenly incorrect: A password that I never changed since I built my PC is suddenly incorrect. I can not get into any of the solutions recommended online like back up admin account safe mode because it keeps asking for my password. I tracked down the email I’ve used to activate windows when...
  9. Can't login, correct password incorrect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login, correct password incorrect.: My computer was booting to a black screen that I kept restarting to to try to fix. After it finally booted correctly the resolution looked messed up and my correct password is saying incorrect. I can't access any of the troubleshoot options as it says I need my account...
  10. Unable to login to PC password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to PC password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.. ***Original title : Safe Boot restart password incorrect***...