Windows 10: Login photo

Discus and support Login photo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why does my photo no longer show on login to my computer? Movedfrom: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BerniceBrower, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Login photo

Why does my photo no longer show on login to my computer?

Movedfrom: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family

:)

BerniceBrower, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Mar 25, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Login photo

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Login photo :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Login photo

1. Login photo - Similar Threads - Login photo

2. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this error...
  3. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this error...
  4. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this...
  5. How can i login using my school account on microsoft photos aap?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i login using my school account on microsoft photos aap?: I am not able to log into my school account on the photos aap. It shows that "microsoft account doesnt exist" however i am using the same account across other microsoft aaps...
  6. How can i login using my school account on microsoft photos aap?

How can i login using my school account on microsoft photos aap?: I am not able to log into my school account on the photos aap. It shows that "microsoft account doesnt exist" however i am using the same account across other microsoft aaps...
  7. Windows 11 login screen photo identifiers and accompanying topics are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 login screen photo identifiers and accompanying topics are gone: Before I was forcibly made to decide to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, on the login screen there were identifiers, relative topics to and a decision on preference yay or nay of the photo of the day/time period. This was a very welcome and pleasing part of my experience...
  8. Windows 11 login screen photo identifiers and accompanying topics are gone

Windows 11 login screen photo identifiers and accompanying topics are gone: Before I was forcibly made to decide to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, on the login screen there were identifiers, relative topics to and a decision on preference yay or nay of the photo of the day/time period. This was a very welcome and pleasing part of my experience...
  9. Screen resolution and desktop photo changed 5/7 upon login

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen resolution and desktop photo changed 5/7 upon login: One of the weirdest unexplained/unexplainable things I've ever seen. I have 20H2, and the last update of any type was KB4023057: Update for Windows 10 Update Service components seven days ago. Every night I restart my computer before bed, every morning I log in. This morning...
  10. Can't open the link of the photo in login screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't open the link of the photo in login screen.: I like most of those photos. They are beautiful and intriguing. But since I uninstalled the IE and installed the Edge and Edge Dev, I can't open the link anymore. I clicked the link and entered the OS but nothing happened while it used to be opened in IE after I login....