Windows 10: Login Problem Laptop?

Discus and support Login Problem Laptop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have forgotten my password for my windos laptop, but I don't know with which email I am logged in. If I want to use the password forgotten... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FreerideBros, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Login Problem Laptop?

Hello, I have forgotten my password for my windos laptop, but I don't know with which email I am logged in. If I want to use the password forgotten function, an email will be used, but if I want to start my car, a message will be sent that this email doesn't exist( @outlook.de)

Can you please help me Login Problem Laptop? :)

:)

FreerideBros, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 10, 2020
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Aug 10, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Login Problem Laptop?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Login Problem Laptop?

1. Login Problem Laptop? - Similar Threads - Login Problem Laptop

2. Login Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Problem: Hey,Today I got this login problem to my windows pc after doing some update and restart that was recommended by windows to improve my computer performance, but alas it did not go well. After the restart I cannot login to my pc even though I gave the correct pin and the...
  3. Login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login problem: Hello, I had some issues with my computer so I sent it to get repair. After that it came with a new user "tester" they used while repairing it. Now always when I am starting the computer the first thing appears is "Tester: The name of user and the password are incorrect....
  4. Login Problems

Login Problems: My profile one of three on windows 10 freezes at the welcome stage and then goes to black screen. When the is pc turned off and restarted and successfully opening another admin profile on checking windows events it shows many errors and warnings and critical error recently...
  5. Login problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login problem: So i just recently got a computer from my friend. His profile is still attached and I just want to make my own so I can log into the computer. Anyway I can do this from the login screen? If it requires a reset idc as long as I can login. submitted by /u/geoforman [link]...
  6. Laptop Login Problems

Laptop Login Problems: Hi, My sister recently could not physically sign into her laptop because the finger scanner on her laptop could not identify her finger print. She was asked to sign in using her PIN. However, she has forgotten BOTH her sign in PIN and her sign in password and did not write...
  7. Login Problem

Login Problem: I am entering right password to login to my laptop. But it is showing that entered User ID or Password is wrong. As advised by Microsoft I have changed my password at login.live.com . Even though it is showing the same thing. Forgot my password option is also not working....
  8. unique problem with login to microsoft for HP laptop

unique problem with login to microsoft for HP laptop: Hello! I bought my grandson a laptop for gaming. The screen broke on it (don't ask) so I bought an Acer monitor for him to attach to the laptop for a screen. Now he has forgotten his password for his account. Normally not an issue but it's and older account he created over...
  9. Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems: I have an older laptop that has not been used in a few years that needs to get back into service. Password was lost. I reset the MS account login pass word through the process on the laptops log in screen. I can log into the MS acct on a different computer just fine but...
  10. Login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login problems: I am having to use my laptop to try and solve my wife’s login problems, we both normally login without passwords, that’s how we both prefer it. Lately however when she logged in she sometimes had to put in a password and sometimes not. This may be due to the surprising...