Windows 10: Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My HP laptop boots properly and take me to the Login screen. It asks for my PIN. When I enter the PIN, it says "wait" and shows the circling image.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BryanWeaver1, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home

My HP laptop boots properly and take me to the Login screen. It asks for my PIN. When I enter the PIN, it says "wait" and shows the circling image. Never gets beyond this. I have tried booting into Safe Mode, but the same thing happens.

I managed to get the CMD screen, and tried removing the Ngc folder. This did not work either. I have tried all the above both with the internet connected and also with WIFI off. It made no difference.

So, at the moment I am totally locked out of Windows 10.

Fortunately my machine is dual-boot, and I can access all the Windows files from my Linux partition.

Hopefully someone will be able to help me solve the login problem.

:)

BryanWeaver1, Sep 26, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Sep 26, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Sep 26, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home

1. Login Problem - My PIN doesn't work anymore Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Login Problem PIN

2. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore: Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps...
  3. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore: Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps...
  4. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PIN does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN does not work anymore: Dear all, I have no idea what happened. When I turned on my PC today it stated: that there is an error and my PIN is not available. I have to click "set up PIN" in order to set up again. When I click "set up PIN" it does nothing. translated from GermanI have absolutely no...
  6. My PIN does not work anymore

My PIN does not work anymore: Dear all, I have no idea what happened. When I turned on my PC today it stated: that there is an error and my PIN is not available. I have to click "set up PIN" in order to set up again. When I click "set up PIN" it does nothing. translated from GermanI have absolutely no...
  7. Forgotted Windows 10 Login Password and PIN doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotted Windows 10 Login Password and PIN doesn't work: Hi All I tried a full reset of my laptop windows 10 and somehow the process didn't go to the end and brought me back to the Login screen, but now it says, "YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A SECURITY SETTINGS CHANGE TO YOUR DEVICE" and now I don't know my account...
  8. Forgotted Windows 10 Login Password and PIN doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotted Windows 10 Login Password and PIN doesn't work: Hi All I tried a full reset of my laptop windows 10 and somehow the process didn't go to the end and brought me back to the Login screen, but now it says, "YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A SECURITY SETTINGS CHANGE TO YOUR DEVICE" and now I don't know my account...
  9. Forgotted Windows 10 Login Password and PIN doesn't work

10. I cannot login with my PIN anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot login with my PIN anymore: I cannot log in with my pin anymore for some reason.. When I try to create new one it recognizes my previous pin, but it doesn't create a new PIN for some reason. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I went through the administrative template and enable pin login and it still doesn't work. I...