Windows 10: Login problem Windows 10

Discus and support Login problem Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop was updated and can't use my pin to open. It wants to send a code to the phone but no longer have the phone to get code. No email option.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by michaelmillet, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Login problem Windows 10

My laptop was updated and can't use my pin to open. It wants to send a code to the phone but no longer have the phone to get code. No email option. What next?

:)

michaelmillet, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Login problem Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Login problem Windows 10

1. Login problem Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Login problem

2. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  3. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  4. window microsoft login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window microsoft login problem: there is problem after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-microsoft-login-problem/c3f1e3e7-4641-46b4-8cf6-e53c51f81357
  5. window microsoft login problem

window microsoft login problem: there is problem after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-microsoft-login-problem/c3f1e3e7-4641-46b4-8cf6-e53c51f81357
  6. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  7. login problem in one drive

login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  8. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  10. Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop

Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop: System: Window 11, 64 bit. Downloaded from Microsoft app store and installed. After entering my ID error was displayed "...try later..." repeatedly. I work fine before one week. I have tried to discuss on chat help from Microsoft they tried but failed and suggested to post on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logon denied only one user session is allowed. windows 10