Windows 10: Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

Discus and support Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop changed from windows 10 to windows 11 overnight. Suddenly I have problems with logging in to my computer. My face recognition works but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ellerd Liem, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

My laptop changed from windows 10 to windows 11 overnight. Suddenly I have problems with logging in to my computer. My face recognition works but my computer switches to PIN. PIN and fingerprint don't work. The only way to login is password.I also get an error code: 0x80090027. The advice I get is restart the computer but that doesn't help as well.

:)

Ellerd Liem, Nov 30, 2022

2. PIN isn't available - code 0x80090027

Hello, I have updated my laptop to windows 11, and after a few weeks, I can not use my PIN, fingerprint, or even windows hello. It says that something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (code 0x80090027)

AzharAl-Hilo, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Ramon CQ Win User
    face recognition and PIN login problem

I have a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop running Windows 10. After the initial startup and setting of a new PIN and face recognition the it automatically updated. On attempting to login face recognition attempted to engage and login several times until
    that locked as a sign in option. The next logical step is the PIN, but the message on the start screen reads "Your PIN no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can setup your PIN again by going to Settings\ Accounts\
    Sign-in options."

This obviously is not accessible as the PIN appears to have been disabled after the update. How do I login to the laptop without a PIN or facial recognition? There is notan option available to reset PIN or password. And, how do I avoid this conundrum in
    the future.

Thank you, RC

Ramon CQ, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

facial recognition, fingerprint recognition & PIN all unavailable on windows 11, help !

facial recognition, fingerprint recognition & PIN all unavailable on windows 11, help !

what could be the reason for all 3 to be unavailable?

Shashank Shinde, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

1. Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027 - Similar Threads - Login problems PIN

2. Windows 11 Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN "Currently Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Windows Hello Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition and PIN "Currently Not...: Hi everyone - I've spent a few hours on this now. I've tried pretty much everything that has been suggested in various forums & threads. I just cannot get Windows Hello to work. Do I just give up? The option to set up or remove facial, fingerprint & PIN is disabled, I've...
  3. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  4. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  5. Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027: My laptop changed from windows 10 to windows 11 overnight. Suddenly I have problems with logging in to my computer. My face recognition works but my computer switches to PIN. PIN and fingerprint don't work. The only way to login is password.I also get an error code:...
  6. Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor: Hi,I had to reset my computer completely and now I can't use the fingerprint reader or the IR camera to log in, I already tried so many things. I noticed that in the device manager, I didn't have the biometric device tab, so I fixed this. Now my problem is that there isn't...
  7. Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor

Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor: Hi,I had to reset my computer completely and now I can't use the fingerprint reader or the IR camera to log in, I already tried so many things. I noticed that in the device manager, I didn't have the biometric device tab, so I fixed this. Now my problem is that there isn't...
  8. Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Locked out of Windows login with PIN, password, Face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Windows login with PIN, password, Face recognition: Hello All, A few days ago I tried to log into my HP laptop, I usually do this with face recognition, but this time it did not work. I tried my PIN, it said "incorrect", I then tried my password which it also said was incorrect. I then tried my 3 questions to reset/recover my...
  10. face recognition and PIN login problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    face recognition and PIN login problem: I have a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop running Windows 10. After the initial startup and setting of a new PIN and face recognition the it automatically updated. On attempting to login face recognition attempted to engage and login several times until that locked as a...