Windows 10: Login problems

Discus and support Login problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey all! I'm experiencing some serious problems. When I log in, it allows me but my background is reset, my task bar is reset, my desktop is reset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristianHartzog, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Login problems

Hey all! I'm experiencing some serious problems. When I log in, it allows me but my background is reset, my task bar is reset, my desktop is reset, everything including my email. Is this a common issue or have a been hacked, or something of the like?

:)

ChristianHartzog, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 26, 2020
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Feb 26, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Login problems

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Login problems

1. Login problems - Similar Threads - Login problems

2. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  3. Problem with login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with login screen: Hello, I am reaching out to report an issue that has recently arisen with my laptop, which I have been using without any complications for approximately a year. However, this week, an unexpected message appeared during startup, “You’ve entered an incorrect PIN several times.”...
  4. window microsoft login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window microsoft login problem: there is problem after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-microsoft-login-problem/c3f1e3e7-4641-46b4-8cf6-e53c51f81357
  5. window microsoft login problem

window microsoft login problem: there is problem after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-microsoft-login-problem/c3f1e3e7-4641-46b4-8cf6-e53c51f81357
  6. login problem in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  7. login problem in one drive

login problem in one drive: when i am trying to sin=gn in one drive why otp not recieve i try 100 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-in-one-drive/6e4971c9-8d9e-40a4-85f3-83ca8907f421
  8. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  10. Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop

Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop: System: Window 11, 64 bit. Downloaded from Microsoft app store and installed. After entering my ID error was displayed "...try later..." repeatedly. I work fine before one week. I have tried to discuss on chat help from Microsoft they tried but failed and suggested to post on...