Windows 10: Login Removal

Discus and support Login Removal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1. Wife is getting daughter's old laptop. 2. Computer was reset with new install of W10 added files removed, files that came with computer are kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark-McCombs, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Login Removal

1. Wife is getting daughter's old laptop.

2. Computer was reset with new install of W10 added files removed, files that came with computer are kept

3. All is well EXCEPT that my daughter's Window's login appears when the computer boots up.

4. Can't figure out how to make my daughter's login/info/account DISSAPEAR from this machine completely, and install my wife's information.

5. Help plz.

6. Thank you.

:)

Mark-McCombs, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Login Removal

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Login Removal

1. Login Removal - Similar Threads - Login Removal

2. How to remove all login requirements on Windows 10 desktop - but not switch to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove all login requirements on Windows 10 desktop - but not switch to local account: I need to remotely access one of my desktops from another using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection. For ease of use, I need the remote desktop to just boot straight up without pins or passwords mainly because I have no monitor connected to it full-time.I came across a...
  3. How to remove all login requirements on Windows 10 desktop - but not switch to local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove all login requirements on Windows 10 desktop - but not switch to local account: I need to remotely access one of my desktops from another using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection. For ease of use, I need the remote desktop to just boot straight up without pins or passwords mainly because I have no monitor connected to it full-time.I came across a...
  4. How to remove all login requirements on Windows 10 desktop - but not switch to local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...: If this can be solved, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-changed-my-security-and-login-info-and/b17fced5-99b5-46c8-8010-88340ffb45a7
  6. Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...

Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...: If this can be solved, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-changed-my-security-and-login-info-and/b17fced5-99b5-46c8-8010-88340ffb45a7
  7. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?: I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some reason the computer is linked to some Azure ID which I have no idea what that is.I do not want my computer to be locked via...
  8. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?: I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some reason the computer is linked to some Azure ID which I have no idea what that is.I do not want my computer to be locked via...
  9. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  10. Remove Login Screen and Password

Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...