Windows 10: Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff

Discus and support Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hope someone can give me a hand here, because it is driving me mad... I live alone, so i don't need a login protection on my pc when started ( stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PhilipHerrmann1, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff

Hope someone can give me a hand here, because it is driving me mad...

I live alone, so i don't need a login protection on my pc when started ( stuff like pin, passwort,etc you know the deal...).

Lately, it became strange:

i didn't change any setings related to this, but almost every time i start or wake up my pc, there is a Passwort or PIN request.

When i reset start my Pc, it goes like normal, no requests at all.

Oh yeah, and in all settings i checked, all options are NOT activated.

So yeah why does this keeps happen?

Hope really someone has a soloution.

Ps.: if i posted this under the wrong topic, please move me to the right one.

:)

PhilipHerrmann1, Dec 15, 2019
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff [​IMG]

Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff [​IMG]

zinou, Dec 15, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff

How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff

1. Login request while starting, but i disabled that stuff - Similar Threads - Login request while

2. How to disable the start up backup request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the start up backup request?: Hi everyone, I've a problem with Windows 11 insistence. When I've installed Win 11, right before loading the desktop on the boot up, I was asked to connect my pc to microsoft cloud maybe OneDrive? to backup every file in my pc. I didnt' want to and I never did. The option I...
  3. How to disable the start up backup request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the start up backup request?: Hi everyone, I've a problem with Windows 11 insistence. When I've installed Win 11, right before loading the desktop on the boot up, I was asked to connect my pc to microsoft cloud maybe OneDrive? to backup every file in my pc. I didnt' want to and I never did. The option I...
  4. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10: We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there...
  5. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10: We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there...
  6. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Disable a request

in Cortana
    Disable a request: Tried to get a 2nn email account Failed!! Part of the way there, then a problem. Microsoft said they would send a text to disable set up and return to my original settings, not received. Please how do I contact them as I do not want to lose my Outlook set up?...
  8. I cannot disable the login password request, even after unchecking the box that is said to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot disable the login password request, even after unchecking the box that is said to...: I tried to use netplwiz to prevent my pc asking for a password when I start using it. Previously, it did not ask for a password on Windows 10. But now it does. I used netplwiz and found that the box that determines this is already unchecked! Is this something to do with the...
  9. Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff?: [ATTACH] Is there a way to disable this shit? I use the Dev version of Edge but Windows insists on getting me to use the normal version (that is already chromium) while also recommending the "new" Edge....
  10. Windows 10 starts up requesting login to default user

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 starts up requesting login to default user: I have Windows 10 Pro, x-64, on a refurbished Dell desktop - after upgrading from version 1803 to version 1809, it started trying, after powering up, to log into the default (admin) user account, which cannot really be done, so it says wrong password, and I have to click on...