Windows 10: login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

Discus and support login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every where search box filling with number 3 & windows welcome login screen automatically filling with numbers i can't do type any adding 3 to any word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by souM hazra, Aug 24, 2020.

1. login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

Every where search box filling with number 3 & windows welcome login screen automatically filling with numbers i can't do type any adding 3 to any word type in searbox or password login screen.

:)

souM hazra, Aug 24, 2020
  2. H.P.PATEL Win User

Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots.

Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots in Windows8.1

H.P.PATEL, Aug 24, 2020
  3. password box filled with dots

password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots....plz tell me how to end this issue

aakarsh.sinha123, Aug 24, 2020
  4. login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

1. login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously - Similar Threads - login screen automatically

2. search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently: My browser search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently and prevents me from accessing information or logging in to anything. I have replaced the keyboard twice and performed a clean reboot, There seems to be very little information about this, can anyone...
  3. search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently: My browser search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently and prevents me from accessing information or logging in to anything. I have replaced the keyboard twice and performed a clean reboot, There seems to be very little information about this, can anyone...
  4. search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. filling in forms, search boxes etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    filling in forms, search boxes etc.: Why does any box I need to enter info into, fill up with dashes like this -------- until it fills the box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-in-forms-search-boxes-etc/c11fb58e-879c-491c-93c1-e0c44cd74f41
  6. Windows automatically fills account login screen...?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows automatically fills account login screen...?: When I start my computer Windows 10 and it opens the login screen, it seems like I already wrote my account's password and name - though I have not. It just shows that I wrote the incorrect password. Then I can just press "ok" and write the right login information - and my...
  7. Search fills out entire screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search fills out entire screen: [ATTACH] I recently installed Win10 Pro on my new Intel NUC. When I want to search stuff it fills out my entire screen, even blacking out my wallpaper. I've tried disabling the tablet stuff that was enabled, as I read somewhere that could make issues with search on PC,...
  8. Automatic "Fill In"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic "Fill In": I have lost the ability to have my computer Dell - Windows 10 automatically fill in required information email address, name, phone, etc. on websites I frequent every day. I must have done something, but I have no idea what. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Bob...
  9. Password screen is getting automatically filled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password screen is getting automatically filled: Hi, When I start my laptop, my password space where we type laptop password, is automatically filled with a huge long random string. So everytime I have to delete and type my password. Is there any way to get rid out of the irritating issue....
  10. boxes filling with dots on browser and login boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boxes filling with dots on browser and login boxes: windows 10 fills boxes with do.ts...................................................................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boxes-filling-with-dots-on-browser-and-login-boxes/fd996309-c2e3-46d6-a8db-2da11050c7f6