Windows 10: Login screen doesn't pop up

Discus and support Login screen doesn't pop up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RM5319, Nov 12, 2020.

1. RM5319 Win User

Login screen doesn't pop up

I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device.

:)

RM5319, Nov 12, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Login screen doesn't pop up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 12, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

turn off edge pop ups on login screen

Login Screen or Lock Screen!?!?
    (You may have capture a picture of that! Remember to blur out personal info!)

Edwin, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Login screen doesn't pop up - Similar Threads - Login screen doesn't

2. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  3. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  4. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  5. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  6. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  8. Login Screen - On Screen Keyboard pops up - want to turn it off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen - On Screen Keyboard pops up - want to turn it off: A few weeks ago, I pressed some kind of combination of buttons and now on my login screen, I get the on screen keyboard. I have tried to disable it and indeed it is turned off, but it still keeps appearing whenever I go to login to my computer. It is really annoying because...
  9. turn off edge pop ups on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    turn off edge pop ups on login screen: I have turned of Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows and i still get edge pop ups. Any ideas? 139604
  10. key board for touch screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board for touch screen doesn't pop up: When I touch the key board icon on the bottom title menu a blank pop up appears without the keyboard when going to the touch screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-for-touch-screen-doesnt-pop-up/f7152ab1-4524-42b0-aaee-c667cbd4d335