Windows 10: Login screen iam not able to login

Discus and support Login screen iam not able to login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Iam not able to login the password bar is not appearing and restart button also not appearing if i press enter the bar is blinking and going help me... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by maheshnikure, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Login screen iam not able to login

Iam not able to login the password bar is not appearing and restart button also not appearing if i press enter the bar is blinking and going help me out

:)

maheshnikure, Sep 15, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 15, 2020
  4. regan1985 Win User

Login screen iam not able to login

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Login screen iam not able to login

1. Login screen iam not able to login - Similar Threads - Login screen iam

2. Not able to login to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login to Windows: Hi Team,I am trying to login to windows OS version 10, but unable to do so. Even forgot password and reset pin is not working on my laptop. Please help to login.Regards,Shrawan...
  3. Not able to login to Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login to Laptop.: Installed some updates manually. Can't login to my laptop using PIN It says- Something happened and your PIN isn't available. I used password option but it didnt let me through, even though it was correct. I updated my Microsoft password via mobile, but the laptop does not...
  4. Not able to login to the system.

Not able to login to the system.: I have windows 10 dell laptop recently I have reset my pc, and after resetting when I tried to log in it shows -"The User Profile Service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I tried to solve using some suggestions on the community for that I have to go...
  5. Not able to login - Windows

Not able to login - Windows: Hi, I am having windows 10, I used to login using PIN and I never used password to login - I don't think I even set a password.My nephew killed all the services, including system services and did a restart. Since then it says PIN isn't working and I need to login using...
  6. not able to login

not able to login: I had a internet failure and when I tried to get into one of my computers I had password problems. I tried to reset but got locked out. I got it reset today but when I try to logging it want san extra code but because my internet is not working it will still not let me in. I...
  7. not able to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    not able to login: I had a internet failure and when I tried to get into one of my computers I had password problems. I tried to reset but got locked out. I got it reset today but when I try to logging it want san extra code but because my internet is not working it will still not let me in. I...
  8. not able to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Not Able to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Able to login: i am having windows 10 and After i reset my laptop its showing me other user login asking for login id and password and i tried doing login threw my microsoft account but i am not able to get acess.. Please need urgent help in this case.....
  10. Not able to login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to login: Hello! So the thing is that when I am in the office I can login with the corporate Wifi no problem, but as soon as I am going home I can't login. I am receiving an error saying that the domain is not available. I checked with a colleague and the rest of the team, and they...