Windows 10: Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

Discus and support Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by infiniteGhost, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked. Start up repair doesn’t work. I tried going into safe mode but it gets stuck when if asks me for the pin. I don’t have a restore point to go back

:)

infiniteGhost, Jan 8, 2021

2. Infinite loading after entering login password

After entering login password windows stuck on infinite loading. Tried to repair through ISO file but it is not opening and system asks me to login in my account and then again infinite loading of my account.

M K MauryaRZ, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Login/password screen infinite loop

Hello,

I am posting my issue here as well.

I have a login/password screen infinite loop problem and it's driving me crazy. Haven't figure it out for 2 days. Started immediately after anniversary update. WIN10Pro (1607) - Lenvo Z70 laptop. Cannot rollback since I checked everything inside windows
    before deleting win.old but did not thought to test this aspect. Tried every possible fix I found surfing with no luck with background image removal at login, removing all USB and Wi-fi and Blth, safe-mode - credential manager, clean install on all graphic
    related drivers, all updates up to date.

I am not a pc guru but we can follow a logical error dynamic (at least in my case):

1. before upgrade my only account (me-admin) was set with a password

2. After upgrade, I got the loop. Password box/keyboard (on/off screen) working.

3. Insert password and hit sign in/enter.

- it does not prompt that the pass was wrong

- the circle loading animation begins to "load"

- it stays like this for 1 minute before returning to the same login screen (pass box and sign in button)

- if I repeat the action, the outcome is the same in an infinite loop manner.

4. In order to bypass this step, entered safe-mode and set sign-in option to "no password" and from the start we have a logical anomaly here

- UPON LOGIN IN SAFE MODE, PASS IS REQUIRED.

- PASS IS INSERTED AND SIGN IN OPTION WORKS! It passes the sign in option and enters safe mode.

5. When set up with no pass, upon restart, machine goes directly to desktop and all is good and I thought I can live with that but did not thought of the sleep mode.

- Upon waking up the machine from sleep mode, I get the login screen.

- EVEN with no pass set, you have to click on the sign in button or hit Enter on the keyboard.

- When hitting enter, the same action occurs. (circle loading animation begins to "load" and after @1 min., it loops back to the sign up page.

It does not matter what you work on your pc, having a password is considered a security standard regardless of personal or commercial use. At the same time, not being able to do a simple lock (win-L) when leaving your desk is extremely frustrating, if not
    considered a breach with some internal policies. Also, you cannot put your laptop to sleep and resume work. In my opinion, Microsoft should have provided a fix for this in the next 12 hours after the first batch of complaints since I see it as a serious day-to-day
    consumer usage. Any additional information on clearing up this issue would not only save this immediate use shortage but would render Win users revealed that the level of support/assistance for this matters can reach the same values as their marketing.

All the best,

WarrenStephen, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

Just an example
    when I used to boot up my laptop
    not log in on the login screen
    my profile would preload. After a few seconds the log in screen became my lock screen with my emails and Microsoft today and al that stuff u see on the lockscreen... then I put my password and bang all is loaded....
    now no matter how long I wait nothing is pre loaded and when I put my password it’s just loading like a first login...

Steven Campoli, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

1. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password. - Similar Threads - Login screen infinitely

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  6. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password: Hi, recently I’ve had a problem with the windows “infinite loading screen problem”, where I’m stuck on a black loading screen whenever I start up my PC. I’ve fixed this issue in the past by using the windows automatic repair option and selecting my most recent system restore;...
  8. After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...: This has never happened before today. Is there a way to fix it? submitted by /u/therealpeterdeep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlpj3b/after_i_put_in_my_password_it_takes_a_while_to/
  9. My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!

My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!: I recently downloaded windows 10 and yesterday i couldn’t start my computer. I have tried restarting, using cmd, and uninstalled feature updates. I dont want to reset my computer and lose everything. Can someone help me?...
  10. Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change: Hi all i just added a ryzen 3600 to my msi b350 gaming plus as well as putting in some 2x8gb ddr4 3600 ram. The bios is recognizing all of the parts correctly but when i boot from my ssd where windows os is installed it gets stuck in an infinite bios splash screen. Any help...