Windows 10: Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP

Discus and support Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harufuru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idrykb/login_screen_loop_need_help_asap/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Harufuru, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP

/u/Harufuru, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Ron726 Win User

Windows 10 login screen loop

I have this same looping login screen problem. I ran SFC and found no violations. I still can't get into windows past the login screen. Selecting the lower left icon just loops back to the same picture screen. Multiple ctrl/alt/delete just loops. Repairing
    Windows from a boot media didn't help either. Anyone have other suggestions?

Ron726, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP

Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP

1. Login Screen Loop, need help ASAP - Similar Threads - Login Screen Loop

2. need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  3. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  4. NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    NEED HELP ASAP: Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. The email there is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but my email is *** Email...
  5. Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP: My computer screen went black after trying to install windows My computer is on but my monitor says that there was no input detected submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpkkn/need_help_asap/
  6. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  7. Need help Asap!

Need help Asap!: So i tried connecting a ps3 controller to my PC with some program that was suggested on many youtube videos. I regret doing it because now my bluetooth mouse and keyboard dont work because it wiped the drivers i guess. How the hell do i get those drivers back if i cant use my...
  8. Black screen with cursor BEFORE login NEED HELP ASAP

Black screen with cursor BEFORE login NEED HELP ASAP: My pc was working fine before I turned it off, when I turned it back on an hr or two later I just got a black screen on startup where I can move my cursor but CANT DO anything else. I’ve tried booting safe mode and rolling back my gfx drivers but it didn’t do anything. I...
  9. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  10. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...