Windows 10: Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not...

Discus and support Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not able to login.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeePope, Jun 23, 2020.

1. DeePope Win User

Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not...

Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not able to login.

:)

DeePope, Jun 23, 2020

2. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

JackAllenST, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

its not my password theres nothing tha opens on the screen

sybilgallant2, Jun 23, 2020
  4. zentrobi Win User

Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not...

win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for around 10-15sec and then say " incorrect password" and now we are stuck at this not knowing what todo. we've tryed to boot it into safe mode, but that requires a password today, the recovery, go back to previus state, opening cmd, basicly every option requires a login(wich again is not possibel) so anyone who have any suggestions?

zentrobi, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Login screen says incorrect password. We were able to login yesterday, today we are not... - Similar Threads - Login screen says

2. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect: My login keeps on saying password incorrect while that is my corrected password **** I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-it-keeps-on-saying-password-incorrect/be230791-1099-4c78-851a-c6924b5a29cc
  3. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect: My login keeps on saying password incorrect while that is my corrected password **** I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-it-keeps-on-saying-password-incorrect/be230791-1099-4c78-851a-c6924b5a29cc
  4. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Troubleshooting login password incorrect

Troubleshooting login password incorrect: Hey i had the problem where my PIN wasn't working so I tried troubleshooting and whenever I try troubleshoot like start repair or command prompt it tells me to enter my password for account but when I do it says password is incorrect for no reason any help?...
  6. Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.: Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login. This is my office login, it works on another computer with same login. Tried many times, can't use safe mode, bit locker is asking for recovery key, which i don't have. No other option change change login/pwd...
  7. Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.

Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.: Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login. This is my office login, it works on another computer with same login. Tried many times, can't use safe mode, bit locker is asking for recovery key, which i don't have. No other option change change login/pwd...
  8. Windows Login Incorrect Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Login Incorrect Password: Weirdest thing happened to me this morning. Woke up and found that I'm unable to login to my laptop even with the correct password. All the other login options also disappeared (fingerprint & PIN). Fortunately I was able to change my password using another admin account in...
  9. win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password": hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for...
  10. Incorrect password on Windows 10 login screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Incorrect password on Windows 10 login screen.: My parents are having an issue logging on to their computer. It seems that my mother miss-typed her microsoft email address when she activated it. Now she has a login in screen that asks for a password for the miss-typed account address. She cannot get past this screen since...