Windows 10: Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

Discus and support Login screen schows always last user and "other user" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by freeman1961, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user and not the second possible user for choice but "other user". Is it possible to show both, the domain account and the local account? Thank You!!

:)

freeman1961, Feb 14, 2019
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Feb 14, 2019
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

1. Login screen schows always last user and "other user" - Similar Threads - Login screen schows

2. Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen: We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks. There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email address or phone number AND the other joins our domain. We just want to display one "Other user" which joins our domain. The...
  3. Other user cannot login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other user cannot login: Hi everyone, I am going to attempt to keep this as short and as simple as possible. On Friday last week (5 days ago) i agreed for my laptop to shut down and update. Leaving it on charge to do so. On Tuesday (yesterday) i made an attempt to turn my laptop on to log in and...
  4. other user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    other user login issue: After resetting my surface laptop,its giving other user login error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-user-login-issue/bf6b832b-87b5-4b5b-adf8-6eb557760c60
  5. Login screen shows always last user and "other user"

Login screen shows always last user and "other user": I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user and not the second possible user for choice but "other user". Is it possible to show both, the domain account and the local...
  6. Other User Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...
  7. Other user only login option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Other user only login option: I recently reset my PC and when its done resetting it skips the whole entier setup page and shoots me straight to the home page with the only option to login as “other user.” No I cannot acess really anything while shift left clicking on restart besides completly wiping my...
  8. Multiple users on login screen

Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...
  9. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...
  10. Hide other user name from login screen

Hide other user name from login screen: I have my user account which is connected with ms account which shows my email along with my user name on login screen. I made one more admin account without ms account and made it a default user with password. Now on login screen on left side both my accounts show up. Is...