Windows 10: Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

Discus and support Login screen schows always last user and "other user" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by freeman1961, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user and not the second possible user for choice but "other user". Is it possible to show both, the domain account and the local account? Thank You!!

:)

freeman1961, Feb 14, 2019
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Feb 14, 2019
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

1. Login screen schows always last user and "other user" - Similar Threads - Login screen schows

2. Other users not showing in user section of login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other users not showing in user section of login screen: When adding other users to the device, it does not show the users i added to the login screen. I tried restarting and all of that stuff. I cannot figure out why it will not show....
  3. Other users not showing in user section of login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other users not showing in user section of login screen: When adding other users to the device, it does not show the users i added to the login screen. I tried restarting and all of that stuff. I cannot figure out why it will not show....
  4. Other users not showing in user section of login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Other user" at login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Other user" at login screen?: My HP laptop suddenly restarted, then presented itself with the login screen, it made me input the username and password for some user named "other user", it did not me go into my original account which didn't even have a password in the first place. I've seen that a few...
  6. "Other user" at login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Other user" at login screen?: My HP laptop suddenly restarted, then presented itself with the login screen, it made me input the username and password for some user named "other user", it did not me go into my original account which didn't even have a password in the first place. I've seen that a few...
  7. On my login screen other user is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my login screen other user is missing: On my login screen other user is missing, I need it for my work account and am not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-login-screen-other-user-is-missing/b3164850-327b-4cea-ade5-1ed99574ddf6
  8. Other users not showing on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other users not showing on login screen: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10, and added a second user with admin privileges. Now this second user doesn't show up on the login screen, and so I can't login to that user. How do I fix this?...
  9. Login screen shows always last user and "other user"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen shows always last user and "other user": I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user and not the second possible user for choice but "other user". Is it possible to show both, the domain account and the local...
  10. Other User Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...