Windows 10: Login screen shows always last user and "other user"

Discus and support Login screen shows always last user and "other user" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by freeman1961, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Login screen shows always last user and "other user"

I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user and not the second possible user for choice but "other user". Is it possible to show both, the domain account and the local account? Thank You!!

:)

freeman1961, Feb 18, 2019
  2. briang99 Win User

Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Feb 18, 2019
  3. marknyy Win User
    Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Login screen shows always last user and "other user"

Missing "other user" on login screen

I think it was when I updated the computer to the 1709 version of Windows 10 but I cannlt send a screen shot of the login screen but it only shows the local account logins. My home ocmputer also on pro does not show the "other user" option either.

Rstevens_Duckworth, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Login screen shows always last user and "other user"

1. Login screen shows always last user and "other user" - Similar Threads - Login screen shows

2. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  3. Other user cannot login

Other user cannot login: Hi everyone, I am going to attempt to keep this as short and as simple as possible. On Friday last week (5 days ago) i agreed for my laptop to shut down and update. Leaving it on charge to do so. On Tuesday (yesterday) i made an attempt to turn my laptop on to log in and...
  4. other user login issue

other user login issue: After resetting my surface laptop,its giving other user login error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-user-login-issue/bf6b832b-87b5-4b5b-adf8-6eb557760c60
  5. Login screen schows always last user and "other user"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen schows always last user and "other user": I have two accouts (one domain account, one local account ) on my laptop with Windows 10 pro, Version 1803. The login screen always shows the last user and not the second possible user for choice but "other user". Is it possible to show both, the domain account and the local...
  6. User Accounts not showing, Showing only other users

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Accounts not showing, Showing only other users: i updated my lap with windows 10 update assistant after updated it restarted and it showing only other users while trying my user name and password it shows invalid user name and password [IMG][IMG][IMG]Please respond me with a possible solution as soon as possible...
  7. Other User Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...
  8. List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing: Here is my startup screen - as you can see it only allows the last user to Login. There is no way for any other users to login - they aren't listed and there isn't an option to login as another user. This used to work - I'm afraid I can't say exactly when it stopped - a few...
  9. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...
  10. Hide other user name from login screen

Hide other user name from login screen: I have my user account which is connected with ms account which shows my email along with my user name on login screen. I made one more admin account without ms account and made it a default user with password. Now on login screen on left side both my accounts show up. Is...