Windows 10: login screen user accont in windows 10

Discus and support login screen user accont in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to display one of the existing domain user accounts that used the computer so far instead of the last user account. is there a script or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cristihangea, Nov 15, 2019.

1. login screen user accont in windows 10

I would like to display one of the existing domain user accounts that used the computer so far instead of the last user account. is there a script or settings to do it?

:)

cristihangea, Nov 15, 2019
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Nov 15, 2019
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 15, 2019
  4. regan1985 Win User

login screen user accont in windows 10

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

login screen user accont in windows 10

1. login screen user accont in windows 10 - Similar Threads - login screen user

2. Windows 10 user login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 user login screen: I don't have a power button in bottom right corner, so I can't enter the safety mode or anything else, I need help badly 171590
  3. Windows 10 user login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 user login screen: I don't have a power button in bottom right corner, so I can't enter the safety mode or anything else, I need help badly 171590
  4. Accont name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accont name: Hi everybody out there, Today I made a horrible mistake, I changed the default user account folder name and my account name. When I restarted my computer I could not log in again with my usual credentials and access all my app and files. Can anybody help me? Thx in advance...
  5. Windows 10 stuck at user login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck at user login screen?: I have a Surface Book 3 with Windows 10. Everything was fine yesterday, when I last used it. When I opened my laptop today, it first displayed the black loading screen with the windows icon, then cut to what would be the login screen, with my name and the white loading symbol...
  6. User accont deleted, how to fix?

User accont deleted, how to fix?: Please help! I followed the directions on this website, which was linked to in this thread, to change the Username on my laptop as I wanted to change what it said when I logged onto the computer, but when I clicked on "Apply" in the properties window it instead deleted the...
  7. Windows 10 user settings login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 user settings login screen: Hi, I'm using a multi-user windows machine where every user uses a different keyboard layout. When a user has used the device and is logges off, their keyboard layout remains even when you click on another user to log in. This is a problem. One user uses a belgian dutch...
  8. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  9. New user in login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New user in login screen Windows 10: I recently got gifted a HP compaq, and I want to add my Microsoft account there so I can use it. But I dont know how... So, how does one add a new User from the Login Screen (cant go further than that)....
  10. Multiple users on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...