Windows 10: Login Security

Discus and support Login Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I access who has previously logged into my computer with dates and times?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CherylMarie815, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Login Security

How can I access who has previously logged into my computer with dates and times?

:)

CherylMarie815, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Login Security

Microsoft security notification

Hi Maria,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you logged in using Microsoft account on the desktop?

You might be face this issue if the Windows login credentials are removed from the Login Credential manger.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

a. Press Start button and type "Credential Manager".

b. Click on the arrow near the "Windows cached credentials".

c. Check whether the Windows login credentials are listed over there.

d. If the credentials are listed, I suggest you to click on "Remove from vault" and follow the onscreen suggestions.

e. Now check for the issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Login Security

1. Login Security - Similar Threads - Login Security

2. How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?: I don't know what smooth brained, third-world, bug eater is responsible for the garbage pile of junk code that is Windows 11, but I've recently noticed a very annoying function that I want to deactivate.When the PIN is entered incorrectly multiple times the OS forces a...
  3. How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?: I don't know what smooth brained, third-world, bug eater is responsible for the garbage pile of junk code that is Windows 11, but I've recently noticed a very annoying function that I want to deactivate.When the PIN is entered incorrectly multiple times the OS forces a...
  4. Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...: If this can be solved, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-changed-my-security-and-login-info-and/b17fced5-99b5-46c8-8010-88340ffb45a7
  5. Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...

Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...: If this can be solved, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-changed-my-security-and-login-info-and/b17fced5-99b5-46c8-8010-88340ffb45a7
  6. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...: 1. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card authentication to login and removed login cache and denied NTLM traffic and even denied user account system and backup operator and have configured well in all security setting in Setting...
  7. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...

what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card...: 1. what else security enhancement can do after used FIDO key to login or use smart card authentication to login and removed login cache and denied NTLM traffic and even denied user account system and backup operator and have configured well in all security setting in Setting...
  8. How to get rid of windows security login when connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of windows security login when connecting to wifi: Everytime i try and connect to my university’s wi-fi it asks me to sign in to windows security which I don’t know how to do. I have tried resetting my laptop and also my network settings but this hasn’t worked....
  9. How to get rid of windows security login when connecting to wifi

How to get rid of windows security login when connecting to wifi: Everytime i try and connect to my university’s wi-fi it asks me to sign in to windows security which I don’t know how to do. I have tried resetting my laptop and also my network settings but this hasn’t worked....
  10. Pictures attached how do i fix this windows security login glitch?

Pictures attached how do i fix this windows security login glitch?: Hi, anytime I try to login to my Microsoft account over a browser or say into a game using a pop up window with windows security using a yubico key. as soon as i touch the button it will say I have entered my pins too many times....