Windows 10: Login to account on computer.

Discus and support Login to account on computer. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When my account is locked due to Microsoft family features and I want to send a request to my parent to unlock it for some time I cant and it says... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Trainlover123, May 20, 2020.

1. Login to account on computer.

When my account is locked due to Microsoft family features and I want to send a request to my parent to unlock it for some time I cant and it says Something went wrong are you connected to the internet? Yes, I am connected but it just doesn't work. please can you help me.

:)

Trainlover123, May 20, 2020

2. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 20, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 20, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Login to account on computer.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Login to account on computer.

1. Login to account on computer. - Similar Threads - Login account computer

2. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login: I am being FORCED to login to a Microsoft Account on Windows 10 before I can access my computer. Can someone explain to me how to use my own personal computer that I built and paid for myself without logging in to a Microsoft account and giving Microsoft access to use it’s...
  3. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login: I am being FORCED to login to a Microsoft Account on Windows 10 before I can access my computer. Can someone explain to me how to use my own personal computer that I built and paid for myself without logging in to a Microsoft account and giving Microsoft access to use it’s...
  4. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. accounts on the computer login do not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts on the computer login do not show up: the only account that shows up is one of the guest accounts and it does not have an option to log in to another account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-on-the-computer-login-do-not-show-up/10748e5a-4850-4c90-bd68-dcaedef99847
  6. accounts on the computer login do not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accounts on the computer login do not show up: the only account that shows up is one of the guest accounts and it does not have an option to log in to another account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-on-the-computer-login-do-not-show-up/10748e5a-4850-4c90-bd68-dcaedef99847
  7. accounts on the computer login do not show up

8. Circumvent login on old computer not on my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circumvent login on old computer not on my account: I gave a computer to a friend and deleted it from my account. I set it up for them and they returned it saying the login does not work. I need to circumvent the login screen to get to the password setup on the account....
  9. 2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login

2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login: Hello,Does anyone have experience with 2 microsoft accounts being signed in to the 1 computer login?we have a couple of old computers that are still being used and have both the old users microsoft account signed in locally, and the latest users account.is there any known...
  10. Two Computer Logins With One Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Computer Logins With One Microsoft Account: I have a computer with two logins: one for me, and one for other users. The one for other users is a local account, and the other is signed in with a Microsoft account. However, I signed in to my Microsoft account on the local account and cannot remove it via Settings,...