Windows 10: login to admininstrator

Discus and support login to admininstrator in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I HAVE NOT SET UP A ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SIGN IN AS ONE TO DOWN LOAD A FILE NOW I CAN DOWNLOAD MY MCAFEE... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lindsayhester, Apr 4, 2022.

1. login to admininstrator

I HAVE NOT SET UP A ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SIGN IN AS ONE TO DOWN LOAD A FILE NOW I CAN DOWNLOAD MY MCAFEE

:)

lindsayhester, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Apr 4, 2022
  4. login to admininstrator

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

login to admininstrator

1. login to admininstrator - Similar Threads - login admininstrator

2. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  3. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  4. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  5. OneDrive Login

OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  6. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...
  7. Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?

Hi how can we disable this incredibly annoying finger print login prompts?: Hey we are at a school and we all share laptops, yet this lenova windows 11 laptop is constantly asking for a finger print login setup!How do I permanently disable it? I already have a login password which is more than i even want!thanks...
  8. Why can't I set up another login method?

Why can't I set up another login method?: After I set up the first login method fingerprint + passcode, on my computer, I have not been able to set up another one, whether it be fingerprint or passcode, for my profile. However, my friend can set up a second fingerprint if he wants on his profile, on the same...
  9. login to admininstrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login to admininstrator: I HAVE NOT SET UP A ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SIGN IN AS ONE TO DOWN LOAD A FILE NOW I CAN DOWNLOAD MY MCAFEE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-to-admininstrator/f152de60-4189-47a3-80b6-1246d69423b9
  10. login to admininstrator

login to admininstrator: I HAVE NOT SET UP A ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SIGN IN AS ONE TO DOWN LOAD A FILE NOW I CAN DOWNLOAD MY MCAFEE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-to-admininstrator/f152de60-4189-47a3-80b6-1246d69423b9