Windows 10: Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...

Discus and support Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have questions about login to Windows 10 using only YubiKey.I work as IT support and I am helping people in company with some problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marak123, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Marak123 Win User

Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...

Hello guys, I have questions about login to Windows 10 using only YubiKey.I work as IT support and I am helping people in company with some problems. And I have administrator user, with I can login to Windows and manage it. Every time when I need to login like administrator, I need type long username and long password, this is frustrations and I have idea to use yubikey to autologin like admin when I put it in usb port. It is possible to use it like that? Every computer is in this same domain active directory, where I have access. I find information about this key [https://www.yubico.com/pl/

:)

Marak123, Jun 12, 2024
  2. Nosada Win User

Active Directory Domain Controllers

Hey all,

In the spirit of crunching on CPU while folding on GPU, I've recently begun converting my older machines from F@H to WCG. The problem is however, several of those are Active Directory Domain controllers and BOINC seems unwilling to even install because of this. Anyone happen to know a way around this? I could demote these systems, but I kinda need them for studying/testing purposes.

Regards,
    Nos

Nosada, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Active directory domain services is not listed in get-services even with Domain admin access

Active directory domain services is not listed in get-services even with Domain admin access

vijsbhaskar, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...

Yubikey login support

Hi,

Log in issues can be caused by invalid password or username. For us to assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried using Yubikey before?

We're looking forward for your response.

Rose Cal, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

1. Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on... - Similar Threads - Login domain active

2. Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...: Hello guys, I have questions about login to Windows 10 using only YubiKey.I work as IT support and I am helping people in company with some problems. And I have administrator user, with I can login to Windows and manage it. Every time when I need to login like administrator,...
  3. Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login to windows 10 in domain active directory using only yubikey, without credentials on...: Hello guys, I have questions about login to Windows 10 using only YubiKey.I work as IT support and I am helping people in company with some problems. And I have administrator user, with I can login to Windows and manage it. Every time when I need to login like administrator,...
  4. Login to Windows with a YubiKey 5

Login to Windows with a YubiKey 5: Hello,I've been trying to setup my computer to work with a YubiKey 5 for login. All of the guides that I've seen only apply to either a local windows account not MSA, AD, or AAD or to businesses with AD/AAD. I'm on a personal computer, with a Windows 11 Home license, and want...
  5. Active Directory Domain Services issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory Domain Services issue: Hello,we are encountering the following issue as shown in the screenshot whenever we log in to the domain controller.I need your help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-issue/7ee583af-4809-48de-aef7-c5364b7d49a5
  6. Active Directory Domain Services issue

Active Directory Domain Services issue: Hello,we are encountering the following issue as shown in the screenshot whenever we log in to the domain controller.I need your help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-issue/7ee583af-4809-48de-aef7-c5364b7d49a5
  7. Joining Windows 10 to Synology Active Directory Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining Windows 10 to Synology Active Directory Domain: I'm trying to join a domain that resides on my Synology NAS. When trying to join the domain I'm getting the following message: [ATTACH] I've also tried joining the domain using the "Network ID" button and I get the following message: [ATTACH] I'm running Windows 10...
  8. The active directory domain is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The active directory domain is currently unavailable: Whenever I go to Command prompt and put the shutdown command: ,,shutdown -i'' it says the active directory domain is currently unavailable and I don't know which category is this supposed to be. pls help...
  9. active directory domain service

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory domain service: When I try to print I get Active Directory Domain Service not installed. How do I download it and install the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-service/99ace010-8ac1-471a-a5a0-1b1186907e02
  10. Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10

Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10: where can I get it I don't have it on my laptop ? Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-and-lightweight/1d1906ad-4006-4ad8-b30d-634acf15c410