Windows 10: Login to Windows 10 on two computers using same Microsoft account login.

Discus and support Login to Windows 10 on two computers using same Microsoft account login. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop that I log into with my Microsoft account. I am about to start using another Windows 10 laptop and wanted to know if I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emmskii182, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Login to Windows 10 on two computers using same Microsoft account login.

I have a Windows 10 laptop that I log into with my Microsoft account. I am about to start using another Windows 10 laptop and wanted to know if I can also login to that computer with the same Microsoft account? If I do, will my OneDrive backup be overwrite my current laptop files with the new laptop files, or will it know I have two separate computers and back them up accordingly?

Thank you for your assistance. =

:)

Emmskii182, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-sign-options

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 22, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Login to Windows 10 on two computers using same Microsoft account login.

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Login to Windows 10 on two computers using same Microsoft account login.

1. Login to Windows 10 on two computers using same Microsoft account login. - Similar Threads - Login computers using

2. Two Windows 10 PCs using the same Microsoft account for login claim invalid network credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Windows 10 PCs using the same Microsoft account for login claim invalid network credentials: Hello. I have 2 Windows 10 computers that will not allow me to share files or connect over the network. When attempting to do so it claims that the credentials are not valid. Both computers use the exact same Microsoft account with the exact same pin to log in. Both the...
  3. Multiple computers use the same Microsoft account and they all use different login user...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple computers use the same Microsoft account and they all use different login user...: I have multiple computers that are all using the same admin microsoft account. I it a shared microsoft email accessed by multiple members of a group. Each computer was given a different name for login counter1, counter2 based on its location in the office. I would...
  4. Two login accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two login accounts: My Windows 10 Pro shows two login accounts. Ones is Last Name one word and the other is First and Last name two words. The one word login account shows all my normal folders, etc. I can work with my files. All folders in the two word login account are there, but are empty....
  5. Two Computer Logins With One Microsoft Account

Two Computer Logins With One Microsoft Account: I have a computer with two logins: one for me, and one for other users. The one for other users is a local account, and the other is signed in with a Microsoft account. However, I signed in to my Microsoft account on the local account and cannot remove it via Settings,...
  6. Two account to Login

Two account to Login: Hi everyone, So yesterday 21 Apr 2020 my Windows 10 went through an update, well there is always an update, isn't it? But I notice after the update yesterday, there are suddenly two options to log-in to my laptop: 1. one is "Lia" which is me, the administrator and the...
  7. Using two Windows 10 on the same computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using two Windows 10 on the same computer: Hello, I have an SSD and an HDD both have a Windows 10 in them. For a whilelike five months I was using both of the Windows without any problem, but now when I connect both of the disks to the computer, it boots from SSD but opens very slow or doesn't open. When the computer...
  8. Change Windows 10 Login, Not Microsoft Account Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Windows 10 Login, Not Microsoft Account Login: Hello, I have seen this question asked over the last few years, but have no seen a satisfactory answer. I want to change the password I use to log into Windows 10 on my laptop. This password is different from my Microsoft Account password. I do not want to change my...
  9. Two microsoft accounts with same email login - cannot get into the first account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two microsoft accounts with same email login - cannot get into the first account: I have two Microsoft accounts. The first account that I set up I used my gmail address (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) as the login. A few weeks ago, I decided to create an outlook account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***). Then I went into my...
  10. login to several computers using the same user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    login to several computers using the same user: I often need to login to several win 10 computers at the same time using the same admin user account There is a way to do that, maybe running a script or command automatically? It will save me a lot of time. Thanks 97828