Windows 10: Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

Discus and support Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Matt Burks, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

Hello, I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears to accept the password and all seems well. However, just before it shows the Windows Login screen it pops up and says something like "Username or Password is incorrect". I am then unable to login to the computer at all after that point.

:)

Matt Burks, Mar 9, 2019
  2. timmer3 Win User

Confusion with Office365 login, can't use onedrive / remote login

I took the plunge today and did a clean install of Windows 10 pro downloaded from MSDN. pleased to say it was the best install experience of any OS i've worked with. the performance is also incredible, everything is very snappy & responsive.

during setup, i opted for "my organisation owns this computer" and i signed in with my Office365 (E3) login details, i also opted to apply the default security policies. the office365 account had only been used to sign in to outlook online, and was never used for Azure active directory / windows login. the setup completed and i can log in directly to the desktop no problem. i noticed however that i could not sign in to one drive, i kept getting prompted for the username and password, and it was rejected every time despite being correct. i have no trouble accessing one drive via the web interface. also, now i noticed that i am unable to access this PC when logging in remotely via remote desktop (from a Win 8.1 PC). the credentials are correct.

it's a mystery. i have a microsoft ID (personal email address - no outlook/hotmail/live email etc) that i've had for years and this is linked with a Microsoft Action Pack subscription. i needed to sign in with these credentials on the Visual Studio license activation screen. i now notice that when i sign in to Office365 via web browser, i am prompted with this question (new since installing windows 10):

Sign in with your work or school accountIt looks like L: XYZ@MyCompany.com is used with more than one account. Which account do you want to use?Work or school account (Assigned by your work or school)Microsoft account (Personal account)
    having searched around a lot today, i came across this thread which explains how users are forced to have separate Microsoft accounts - even with the same username/email - to span services like Office365 and MSDN / Action Pack. this seems to describe my situation well, but i can't find any solution to the onedrive & remote login issues. can anyone suggest anything i can try? Many thanks.

timmer3, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    How do I get windows 8 mail to connect with my godaddy email....there is no option for a POP server...needed for my godaddy account to link

Hello Valerie,

To set up Windows Live Mail with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. You may follow these steps to setup your email account in Windows 8 mail:

1. Open Windows 8 Mail by clicking on the Mail tile in the Start menu.
    2. Hover the mouse cursor in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Accounts, and then click Add an account and configure the server and port settings.

We’d also like to know if this is the first time that you’re trying to set up your GoDaddy email in Windows 8 mail? We suggest you to get in touch with them to provide you the appropriate server and port settings.

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account :(

Zakin, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

1. Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account - Similar Threads - Login GoDaddy hosted

2. Changing PIN for account created with GoDaddy doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing PIN for account created with GoDaddy doesn't work.: The motherboard on my computer was replaced. Tried to sign in. It said " PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security setting... Click to set up your PIN again."I clicked then this message comes up "We can't open that page right now." "For security reasons,...
  3. Changing PIN for account created with GoDaddy doesn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing PIN for account created with GoDaddy doesn't work.: The motherboard on my computer was replaced. Tried to sign in. It said " PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security setting... Click to set up your PIN again."I clicked then this message comes up "We can't open that page right now." "For security reasons,...
  4. Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365: My personal Office365 account can't log into OneDrive my Windows laptop due to a PIN code error."Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available".I can login to OneDrive using this account via a browser....
  5. Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365: My personal Office365 account can't log into OneDrive my Windows laptop due to a PIN code error."Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available".I can login to OneDrive using this account via a browser....
  6. Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365

7. Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.

Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.: I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears to accept the password and...
  8. Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account

Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account: Hello, I have a new laptop Windows 10 PRO. I have Business Premium Godaddy office365 subscription from GoDaddy. I want to use Office365 email address to login to a laptop. I went through the steps how to add an account from AzureAD. It worked. I clicked on...
  9. Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account: I read that the Microsoft account can have only one active Office 365 and if you order more than one subscription , you only extend the time of that Microsoft account, not increase the number of Office installs. So what can I do. I have only one Microsoft account. I login to...
  10. Confusion with Office365 login, can't use onedrive / remote login

Confusion with Office365 login, can't use onedrive / remote login: I took the plunge today and did a clean install of Windows 10 pro downloaded from MSDN. pleased to say it was the best install experience of any OS i've worked with. the performance is also incredible, everything is very snappy & responsive. during setup, i opted for "my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 godaddy

2. login to windows 10 with godaddy account

3. how to logon to a email hosted on godaddy login

4. how to set up windows10 pro with a godaddy o365 account,
  5. godaddy hosted office 365 windows 10 how to sign in,
  6. 2019 issues with godaddy and MS one drive signing in over and over