Windows 10: login user corrupt

Discus and support login user corrupt in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I locate the login on a user profile as i don't want to delete the user profile just the login. I thought I had set up two user profiles yet can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeatherHercules, Sep 5, 2020.

1. login user corrupt

How do I locate the login on a user profile as i don't want to delete the user profile just the login. I thought I had set up two user profiles yet can not find the other so I'm assuming the login is embedded within the other. Cheers.

Hercules.

:)

LeatherHercules, Sep 5, 2020
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Sep 5, 2020
  3. users file corrupt

Hi Dave,

To resolve your issue with AppData files, please follow the steps below:

Method 1: Locate the AppData folder

• Click Windows logo + R.
    • Type C:/Users/<pc username login>/AppData/ then hit
      Enter
    • A new pop-up window will open and it will show your AppData
      folder.

Method 2: Recreate the AppData folder.

• Go to C:/Users/<pc username login>.
    • Right click then select New > Folder.
    • Name the folder AppData.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 5, 2020
  4. login user corrupt

Corrupt user account

Hi Andrew,

• Have you tried logging with the corrupt account on the web based interface?
    • Are you able to login?
    • Are you able to see the emails if you are able to login to the corrupted account on web based?

Vinod Archak, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

login user corrupt

1. login user corrupt - Similar Threads - login user corrupt

2. User on school network cannot login on certain computer - Potential user profile corruption?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User on school network cannot login on certain computer - Potential user profile corruption?: Hello everyone! I have an.. interesting issue with one of our users on a college network. We got a report where some users on a certain computer had their correct login credentials when signing into Windows 10 on one of the computers in their office fail every time. Most of...
  3. User on school network cannot login on certain computer - Potential user profile corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User on school network cannot login on certain computer - Potential user profile corruption?: Hello everyone! I have an.. interesting issue with one of our users on a college network. We got a report where some users on a certain computer had their correct login credentials when signing into Windows 10 on one of the computers in their office fail every time. Most of...
  4. User on school network cannot login on certain computer - Potential user profile corruption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot login on windows 10 / User profile is corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot login on windows 10 / User profile is corrupt: I try to log into windows 10 and it just says Credentials Incorrect. Or something like that, then it displays an error message stating “Your pin is broken/not available and you need a new one.” I click the “New PIN” button and it just says it can’t connect or something like...
  6. I cannot login on windows 10 / User profile is corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot login on windows 10 / User profile is corrupt: I try to log into windows 10 and it just says Credentials Incorrect. Or something like that, then it displays an error message stating “Your pin is broken/not available and you need a new one.” I click the “New PIN” button and it just says it can’t connect or something like...
  7. I cannot login on windows 10 / User profile is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Login pin corruption

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login pin corruption: After a fatal crash, I had to re-install windows 10. the latest from Microsoft and OEM drivers.The bootup takes a long time [ 4 minutes +] At the login screen, 4 out of 5 starts the pin can't be found.When I do get a successful pin entered, it takes yet another 4 minutes +...
  9. Corrupt User

Corrupt User: Hi My PC has an extra user account on the login screen. Everytime the computer starts up it tries to log into that first. This user does not show up on the list of accounts in the conrol pannel and I do not know the password for it. I have tried a fresh install of windows...
  10. Autologon to last user that has corrupt profil and can't login.

Autologon to last user that has corrupt profil and can't login.: I have a serious issue caused by the autologon of last user. I created a user with no password. Sometime after I created the user, the profile became corrupt. How it became corrupt is another story, not important to my immediate issue. When I tried to login to this user I get...