Windows 10: Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...

Discus and support Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem started several months ago. I would turn on my computer, hit a key or click my mouse to bring up my picture with the pin number box below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveLewis_58, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...

This problem started several months ago. I would turn on my computer, hit a key or click my mouse to bring up my picture with the pin number box below it. I'd type in my pin number, hit enter and Welcome would come up and stop. I only found this by mistake but when I clicked my mouse with the left button held it down and moved the cursor across the screen, the area that the cursor passes over makes part of the welcome screen disappear and you can see portions of my desktop screen behind it. In order to see the whole desktop. You have to hold the mouse button and swipe the whole screen. Just li

:)

SteveLewis_58, Nov 24, 2021
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Nov 24, 2021
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...

No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login... [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

Thema:

Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...

1. Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login... - Similar Threads - Login window stops

2. Touch screen goes away after a while/ blackscreen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen goes away after a while/ blackscreen after login: 1. Whenever I update my drivers touchscreen it goes away after a while. And I always have to update my driver just to come back. And it goes away. I cant roll back because it wont let me.2.After login my screen become black for a while and it takes forever to load.Device name...
  3. Touch screen goes away after a while/ blackscreen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen goes away after a while/ blackscreen after login: 1. Whenever I update my drivers touchscreen it goes away after a while. And I always have to update my driver just to come back. And it goes away. I cant roll back because it wont let me.2.After login my screen become black for a while and it takes forever to load.Device name...
  4. Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...: This problem started several months ago. I would turn on my computer, hit a key or click my mouse to bring up my picture with the pin number box below it. I'd type in my pin number, hit enter and Welcome would come up and stop. I only found this by mistake but when I clicked...
  5. Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login window stops after sign in and I have to click on my screen and swipe away the login...: This problem started several months ago. I would turn on my computer, hit a key or click my mouse to bring up my picture with the pin number box below it. I'd type in my pin number, hit enter and Welcome would come up and stop. I only found this by mistake but when I clicked...
  6. Having black screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having black screen after login: my HP LAPTOP With window 10 is facing issue that there is black screen after login. I can use the apps by task manager . And i have tried everything as per window troubleshoot answers....
  7. Help my mouse stops registering clicks after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my mouse stops registering clicks after login: When booting up my pc at first my mouse works at the login screen, but after entering my password and logging in it stops working after 5 seconds or so, i can still move the cursor around, but neither right or left click will work. I've tried rebooting countless times,...
  8. No accounts to login into on sign in screen

No accounts to login into on sign in screen: When I boot, the login screen shows no usernames--only network, ease of access, and power. Looked for advice. Tried shift+restart... Nothing Tried interrupting boot cycle twice... Nothing Tried interrupting boot cycle 3 times... Nothing. What am I doing wrong...
  9. Re: Have to click to get login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Re: Have to click to get login screen?: This is a follow up to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-to-click-to-get-login-screen/5223f7de-d63b-4f06-a914-d6e9869e4b92 because that topic is locked for some reason that i can't see. Apparently more people have this problem (including me and my...
  10. Windows 10 login screen flashes away.

Windows 10 login screen flashes away.: Windows 10 flashes my login screen and then goes to the Microsoft background pic. When I click or hit enter to get the login screen I get a black screen that still displays my mouse cursor. Then the whole process repeats. This is not an issue with my password as I don't have...