Windows 10: Login windows 10

Discus and support Login windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I log in I get a pop up that says The operating system is not presently configured to run this application Has anyone had this problem and is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Leakysinker, May 3, 2020.

1. Login windows 10

When I log in I get a pop up that says The operating system is not presently configured to run this application Has anyone had this problem and is there a cure.

:)

Leakysinker, May 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 3, 2020
  4. Login windows 10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Login windows 10

1. Login windows 10 - Similar Threads - Login

2. When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...: I have this problem where I start my pc but when am at login it goes black and for sometime it takes to my desktop but nothing appear my taskbar appear but when i try to move my mouse Vanishes nothing happens i tried windows+l but my screen goes black can someone help me....
  3. Not knowing the Login password or Pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not knowing the Login password or Pin.: I have a friend who works with his father-in-law FIL as an Heat A/C Technician. His FIL has contracted the COVID-19 virus and is on a respirator. My friend is trying to help him with his business finances etc.... and cannot access his FTL's work computer due to that he is on...
  4. Can't Remote Login with Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Remote Login with Microsoft Account: I have Windows 10 Pro on both my desktop PC and my Surface Laptop 3. I am signed into both with my Microsoft account. When I attempt to use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to remote into my desktop from the Surface, I am getting the "The username and password used to connect...
  5. Windows 10 auto login after few times shut down and turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 auto login after few times shut down and turn on: I dont know why my windows 10 will auto login, is it because of I sign in with Microsoft account? I have try Windows key and R key > netplwiz > Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer> Apply > OK. This works after I click apply and shut down turn on...
  6. Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing/Lagging My Login Page Windows 10: Hello, My windows is booting fine but when it is showing the lock screen or login page it's freezing the page. I can't see the login page or password bar where i usually put password and login. After few moment it shows the page. But another interesting thing there is two...
  7. deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen: i received a laptop from my cousin which they had family issues with but the laptop has a login. they use it for a small local business just for web access but she no longer works with them so they didnt have the password. they tried to delete the password using some third...
  8. Microsoft store is using a different login email than what my account is.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is using a different login email than what my account is.: The microsoft store continually asks me for a password to an email that i do not have a windows account with. Even when Im logged in with my correct account it still uses the wrong email in verification/security checks. I do own/have access to this email. But i dont...
  9. How to change Windows 10 email login account that has been deactivated

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows 10 email login account that has been deactivated: How do I change my Window 10 email login account?? When I first installed Windows 10 on my virtual machine, it was set up to login with my email address - it was a working account. Since then -- the account has been deactivated - so I no longer have any access to it...
  10. can i login to the windows store without logging into windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i login to the windows store without logging into windows?: i wanna download halo which i bought from the windows store, but i really really don’t want to sign into windows. does anybody know if i can just sign into the store not windows ? submitted by /u/benjinerm [link] [comments]...