Windows 10: Login

Discus and support Login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, How do I login to my laptop with a forgotten password? My Sign-in page displays this text, “Something happened and your PIN isn’t... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BiancaMinervino, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Login

Hi there,

How do I login to my laptop with a forgotten password?

My Sign-in page displays this text,

“Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options”

:)

BiancaMinervino, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Mar 26, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Login

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Login

1. Login - Similar Threads - Login

2. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  3. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  5. google doc login

google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  6. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Keep getting authenticator login prompts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting authenticator login prompts: Hello Microsoft community, For the past few weeks I've been getting automatic authenticator prompts. I thought that someone somehow gained access to my password. Very unlikely because I use a password manager and a VERY strong password. Upon logging into my account it turns...
  8. Keep getting authenticator login prompts

Keep getting authenticator login prompts: Hello Microsoft community, For the past few weeks I've been getting automatic authenticator prompts. I thought that someone somehow gained access to my password. Very unlikely because I use a password manager and a VERY strong password. Upon logging into my account it turns...
  9. Keep getting authenticator login prompts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.: When I login to my computer I can see my desktop and move my mouse around but when I try to open or load any apps or programs it will not load any of them. I cannot load my settings or even shut down or restart my device from the desktop, only when I’m in the sign in page. If...