Windows 10: login

Discus and support login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does it often take two times to log in to my computer. Even when it only takes one try, it takes 20 or 30 seconds to respond.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lo10b, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. lo10b Win User

login

Why does it often take two times to log in to my computer. Even when it only takes one try, it takes 20 or 30 seconds to respond.

:)

2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

4. rmanasa Win User

login

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

Thema:

login

1. login - Similar Threads - login

2. Black Screen of Death after Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen of Death after Login: I installed an update today and ever since then I've been getting the BSOD after login. I have tried everything, safe mode, restore (worked on first boot but went back after reboot). I also did the restore and even then it still does the same thing. Not sure what else I can...
  3. Found computer sitting on login screen(was supposed to be sleeping)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found computer sitting on login screen(was supposed to be sleeping): https://i.imgur.com/mySfr5J.jpg Found my computer just sitting on this login screen. It was asleep for hours. I guess it woke back up. But why is it just sitting there. I left it alone for 30 minutes to see if it would go back asleep. It didn't. Not even a screensaver. What...
  4. Login screen nonexistent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login screen nonexistent: Hi, For the past few days whenever I start up my PC, it will show the time and lockscreen like usual. However, whenever I press the space bar, it just goes blank. No prompt to login, does not show the user, nothing. Ctrl alt delete also does nothing. At first it said I...
  5. Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to log into your Origin account on Windows 10 and you encounter the Online login is currently unavailable error message, then […] This article Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. No way to login at boot (sometimes)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No way to login at boot (sometimes): Greetings, The Wifey has an issue that comes and goes. It's such an almost NOT issue that I haven't bothered to mention it in these parts. It only happens sometimes, and as y'all know it never happens when I try it. lol Basically she boots her Asus laptop and the screen...
  7. Message that password was changed on another device and can not login to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message that password was changed on another device and can not login to Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 1903 yesterday. This morning there was a message that the computer would restart during an off period or I could restart it now. Did restart. When I entered my PIN I received a message that my password had been changed on another device and to use...
  8. Unable to login into windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to login into windows: Hi Team , Good day ! we have tried so many ways to fix the following issue : Pc :sony vaio Model:svf152c1ww After clicking power button system will be loading windows. As normally we can see login window but I'm not able to see Please assist me on this issue....
  9. Windows login smart card

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login smart card: Hi, Is it possible to use smart card for a local account in windows 10 v1809? What i can see it´s only possible with computers connected to a domain... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-login-smart-card/acbadc67-ad26-4545-9daf-6add4ed1974b
  10. No way to login at boot (sometimes)

in Windows 10 Support
    No way to login at boot (sometimes): Greetings, The Wifey has an issue that comes and goes. It's such an almost NOT issue that I haven't bothered to mention it in these parts. It only happens sometimes, and as y'all know it never happens when I try it. lol Basically she boots her Asus laptop and the screen...