Windows 10: login

Discus and support login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does it often take two times to log in to my computer. Even when it only takes one try, it takes 20 or 30 seconds to respond.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lo10b, Mar 26, 2020.

1. lo10b Win User

login

Why does it often take two times to log in to my computer. Even when it only takes one try, it takes 20 or 30 seconds to respond.

:)

lo10b, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Mar 26, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

login

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

login

1. login - Similar Threads - login

2. Run script/program before login of user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run script/program before login of user: I want to run a script or a program before logging in to any user account in windows 10. equivalent to rc.local in Linux. i have tested Task Scheduler, want to know any other solution to this ?...
  3. Login not recognised in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login not recognised in safe mode.: Was trying to use DDU to remove old GPU drivers, used MSConfig to restart in safe mode. Restarted, entered password (The one that I use everyday on this machine.) Windows 10 says password not recognised and goes no further. Now how the hell do I bypass either safe mode or...
  4. Microsoft apps are not saving my logins anymore

Microsoft apps are not saving my logins anymore: After updating Windows 10 a few weeks ago, all my default folders links including Documents, Desktop and Download were changed to a default user folder which Windows could not access I do not know why or how. Anyway after searching the internet I fixed that by resetting their...
  5. Windows Trying to Sign In Using Outdated Login ID

Windows Trying to Sign In Using Outdated Login ID: When I created my Microsoft account, I used an e-mail address that is now defunct. Shortly before the address was shut down, I switched the account to a new e-mail address. At the time, there were no issues with this. But just a few weeks ago, things changed. Now...
  6. Windows login not working after clean boot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows login not working after clean boot.: I was struggling to install an app and i saw online it recommended a clean boot so i disabled all apps and restarted. When it restarted i could not use my pin like i usually do and when i typed in my password it said it was incorrect even though i knew it was right. I changed...
  7. Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...

Error on Login - Explorer - 1 "Windows cannot Find Null" 2. Pictures and MP3 Files do not...: My post on Microsoft Community on April 2, 2020 Copied Below. I have not received a reply and problem remains unresolved, hence this E-Mail. Kindly Help resolve. Background Recently My HP Laptop Crashed. Problem was diagnosed as operating System Problem as System and...
  8. PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!: I have come to my end with this version of Windows 10! Never have I hated a Microsoft product! Windows 7 was getting there but was still usable! There is no logic to why everytime you start a program you need to log into Microsoft!!! I've NEVER had to log into my Windows...
  9. I have now got a random "admin" acc which I can't delete even though I can login! And I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have now got a random "admin" acc which I can't delete even though I can login! And I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L_161 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fucrrg/i_have_now_got_a_random_admin_acc_which_i_cant/
  10. Laptop login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop login: I formatted my laptop. And now can't log in. I put in a simple 5 digit pin "12345" when i formatted, but when trying to login it says error. I also tried my pin that is on my desktop to no avail. I entered reset and it asked 3 security questions and there was one of them...