Windows 10: Login

Discus and support Login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I can only log into my new pc with a company/school account. I cant use my personal microsoft account for some reason. Help! How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Banger1233, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Login

Hey,

I can only log into my new pc with a company/school account. I cant use my personal microsoft account for some reason. Help! How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/Banger1233
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Banger1233, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jun 30, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Login

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Login

1. Login - Similar Threads - Login

2. Windows 10 - The "other user" option on login screen is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - The "other user" option on login screen is missing: Hello, Like the topic stands, my Windows 10 login screen doesn't show the option to type in username and password instead of just choosing the username I want to log on to. I was able to enable the other user login but by doing so I can only log in through the other user...
  3. User Login very Slow after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Login very Slow after updates: I'm experiencing very slow login on one of my user accounts. It's a recent issue, probably due to some update. I searched online for solutions, removed all startup programs and non-essential services, ran the "sfc /scannow" command, switched from a Microsoft account to a...
  4. Can't login after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login after update.: So every time I update Windows 10 I always seem to have a problem logging back in. The update loads, it restarts, I get to the login screen and type in my password, only to have the loading icon freeze next to the Welcome. Usually, I'd go through the hassle of uninstalling...
  5. windows 10 login pin and password not recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 login pin and password not recognized: windows 10 64 bit 2004. System rebooted after/during update. Neither Pin or PW work. I can login to MS on line account and change PW from another Workstation but first PC will not use it. Safe mode and diagnostics need PW. Trying to boot from restore disk at this point....
  6. Freezes after login

Freezes after login: Every time I restart or shut down my computer, there is a chance where my computer freezes after I login. Also it attempts to update but it doesn’t even update anyways since I check the update history and it says it failed. So pretty much it resets twice. My desktop shows up...
  7. Login to Boston Globe on Surface Pro 5

in Browsers and Email
    Login to Boston Globe on Surface Pro 5: Hi Folks, I am having trouble having the login form respond in the new Edge Browser and Firefox for: Cookies check Correct credentials are not necessary to see that the form is not responding. Curiously the login works on Desktop PC but not on either of my 2 Surface Pros....
  8. Can someone explain what happened to my old login information after I set up a Windows...

Can someone explain what happened to my old login information after I set up a Windows...: So my kid wanted me to play Minecraft. I buy Minecraft from the Windows Store. However, I can't install it unless I activate some sort of Windows feature that requires I give them an email address. I do that. It then asks to set up a login on my machine. I am dubious, but kid...
  9. Stuck at login screen

Stuck at login screen: I have recently did an update on windows 10 and after that im not able to login to my account. Attaching the error msg "Something happened and your pin isnt available" There is an option to set pin but it dosent work.. I did have a fingerprint set but it isnt working. I have...
  10. Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account: I cannot login to our volume licensing account. I could a month ago. Now, I get to the login page and enter my business username and password. In the menu bar, it says I am logged in but it takes me to a page that says "sign in to VLSC with a new or existing account." I use...