Windows 10: Logitec C170

Discus and support Logitec C170 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mic not working with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitec-c170/7ca023bf-e014-40e8-bf20-958df953de15 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cooksparadise, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Logitec C170

Mic not working with windows 10.

:)

cooksparadise, Jul 20, 2018

2. Logitech C170 webcam Issue

Logitech webcam C170 was working nicely on my PC with Windows 10. Suddenly it stopped working. When I try to start a hangout, the camera icon keeps blinking, and cannot capture the picture. Don't understand what's happening.

SaikatRudra, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Logitech C170 Webcam AND Alienware Integrated Webcam DO NOT WORK in Windows 10

Hi Shando,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and we will definitely help you to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the webcam drivers are not updated.

To assist you better, I like to know; what error message you receive, when trying to access Webcam?

As per your query, I suggest you to download the latest Webcam driver from the manufacturer’s website and try installing it.

To download the latest driver for Logitech C170 Webcam, refer to the below link:

http://support.logitech.com/product/webcam-c170

Download the latest for dell webcam driver from the manufacturer's website and try installing it in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Ay_Leo Win User

Logitec C170

Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10.

I have a Logitec rumble pack controller, my question is, does a driver or program exist that will allow the rumble pack to be recognized as that default controller for Windows 10 and allow me to use it for Xbox live games on windows, eg. Forza, Fortnite
    etc. The Logitec mapping controller software kinda works but the gameplay is not as smooth as using an Xbox controller. . . .

Ay_Leo, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Logitec C170

1. Logitec C170 - Similar Threads - Logitec C170

2. Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity: Hi there, we have a PC with the latest version of Windows installed.We have a Logitech Cam which has been working until a few days ago.Now when trying to use the cam we get a message stating that the drivers are out of date and we disabled Memory Integrity so that we could...
  3. Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity: Hi there, we have a PC with the latest version of Windows installed.We have a Logitech Cam which has been working until a few days ago.Now when trying to use the cam we get a message stating that the drivers are out of date and we disabled Memory Integrity so that we could...
  4. Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade: I have tried all the suggestions in the community and online but I can't get logitec capture with my logictec C920s webcam to work in Teams since my windows 11 upgrade.I just get a black screen.The webcam works if I use it through old software camera controls and link...
  5. Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade

Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade: I have tried all the suggestions in the community and online but I can't get logitec capture with my logictec C920s webcam to work in Teams since my windows 11 upgrade.I just get a black screen.The webcam works if I use it through old software camera controls and link...
  6. My Logitec Quickcam 9000 Pro works with Windows 11 pro camera app but win hello cannot find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitec Quickcam 9000 Pro works with Windows 11 pro camera app but win hello cannot find...: My Logitec Quickcam 9000 Pro works with Windows 11 pro camera app but win hello cannot find it to use as my login. Is there a way to make Hello find it?...
  7. My Logitec Quickcam 9000 Pro works with Windows 11 pro camera app but win hello cannot find...

My Logitec Quickcam 9000 Pro works with Windows 11 pro camera app but win hello cannot find...: My Logitec Quickcam 9000 Pro works with Windows 11 pro camera app but win hello cannot find it to use as my login. Is there a way to make Hello find it?...
  8. Input audio not.... Unless i have connected a logitec webcam.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input audio not.... Unless i have connected a logitec webcam.: Seems like the same problem as this guy. Which was not solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-devices-not-working-on-pc/cd19611f-b0e9-4237-adfa-61bedcba2e8f...
  9. Input audio not.... Unless i have connected a logitec webcam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input audio not.... Unless i have connected a logitec webcam.: Seems like the same problem as this guy. Which was not solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-devices-not-working-on-pc/cd19611f-b0e9-4237-adfa-61bedcba2e8f...
  10. Input audio not.... Unless i have connected a logitec webcam.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does logitech c170 work for windows 10

2. logitec c170 win 10 issues

3. windows 10 logitech c170 webcam not working