Windows 10: Logitec wireless trackaball not working

Discus and support Logitec wireless trackaball not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've read about this issue on the internet, and have tried everything that I could find, yet STILL my wireless trackball simply doesn't work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CKR, Jan 12, 2017.

1. CKR
    CKR Win User

Logitec wireless trackaball not working

I've read about this issue on the internet, and have tried everything that I could find, yet STILL my wireless trackball simply doesn't work with Windows 10.

Specs:
    Windows 10 anniversary version
    Logitech wireless trackball M570

I have tried:
    The newest Logictec drivers.
    Older version of the drivers.
    Updating the windows drivers
    several different M570 trackballs and receivers
    Various USB ports (usually USB3)
    disabling the standard Windows mouse drivers
    A gazillion reboots
    using Windows to decide of the drivers were updated (they were).

This has got me at my wits end because I really only use the trackmen for ergo reasons and the only wired one I have is VERY old and doesn't work very well. For instance, when you try and set the speed of the mouse it has no effect -- which is causing me a LOT of problems.

Honestly, with how long all this stuff has been out, there is no excuse for something simple like a track ball not working, but there you have it. It doesn't

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

2. Wireless mouse dont work after backup

My logitec wireless mouse dont work. In windows 7 and before backup it worked perfectly , now it dont work.

What i shuld do ?

daviskalnins, Jan 12, 2017
  3. webcam issue

I have resolved the problem I was having with my wireless mouse thanks to the community, after my laptop was updated. Now I seem to have another issue

my usb connected Logitec C-615 has suddenly stopped working. The computer recognizes that it is installed, the actual logitec software app, says not detected.

The windows 10 camera app recognizes it and was able to take pictures with it. but websites suddenly are not showing it as connected either.

any suggestions?

MartyCasarona, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Logitec wireless trackaball not working

I'm using M570's on several PC's here with no issues. One on my desktop and one on my laptop. Just the stock Windows supplied drivers, no Logitech software installed at all. I don't use Setpoint. Occasionally I use the Unifying software to link and unlink devices, but that's about it. By itself with no drivers it emulates a standard USB mouse. You didn't happen to mix the receivers by accident? Each one is linked to a specific device. They are not interchangeable without relinking them.

alphanumeric, Jan 12, 2017
  5. CKR
    CKR Win User
    Thanks for the reply. It isn't that the trackball doesn't work. It's that, no matter what I do, at odd intervals the thing just won't respond. It skips across the screen, almost as if it's stuck. Or it won't move at all.

I know it isn't the receiver, or the thing wouldn't work at all. And there are times when, if I turn the trackball off, then on again, it works again. Then there are times when that has no affect. I'm really at a loss here.

6. If the Unifying receiver is in a USB port that's recessed (set back) in the back the case the signal might be getting blocked. I had one case that had a bit of a lip around the ports. My trackball didn't work so good until I moved the receiver to a more open USB port. Other than that, check the batteries in the trackball.

alphanumeric, Jan 12, 2017
  7. CKR
    CKR Win User
    Huh. Never thought of that. The receiver isn't exactly recessed, but it's worth a go. Batteries are all good, they were the first thing I changed.

Thema:

Logitec wireless trackaball not working

1. Logitec wireless trackaball not working - Similar Threads - Logitec wireless trackaball

2. Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity: Hi there, we have a PC with the latest version of Windows installed.We have a Logitech Cam which has been working until a few days ago.Now when trying to use the cam we get a message stating that the drivers are out of date and we disabled Memory Integrity so that we could...
  3. Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible Logitec Drivers & Memory Integrity: Hi there, we have a PC with the latest version of Windows installed.We have a Logitech Cam which has been working until a few days ago.Now when trying to use the cam we get a message stating that the drivers are out of date and we disabled Memory Integrity so that we could...
  4. Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade: I have tried all the suggestions in the community and online but I can't get logitec capture with my logictec C920s webcam to work in Teams since my windows 11 upgrade.I just get a black screen.The webcam works if I use it through old software camera controls and link...
  5. Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitec capture won't work on Teams after Windows 11 upgrade: I have tried all the suggestions in the community and online but I can't get logitec capture with my logictec C920s webcam to work in Teams since my windows 11 upgrade.I just get a black screen.The webcam works if I use it through old software camera controls and link...
  6. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  7. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  8. Logitec G510s Keyboard Question

Logitec G510s Keyboard Question: I used this keyboard on my W7 machine and did much customization to it. How to I transition those settings to this new machine? I am using it now, but it is bare-bones functionally. -thx 167430
  9. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse: I have one of those USB mouse-and-keyboard combos that wireless-ly connects both my mouse and keyboard. However, mouse acceleration is build in and the normal tutorials for disabling it don't apply because when I find the device in control panel, I only get the "general" tab...
  10. Logitec C170

Logitec C170: Mic not working with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitec-c170/7ca023bf-e014-40e8-bf20-958df953de15