Windows 10: Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse is being recognized as keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling all drivers mouse and keyboard but still nothing happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by moulsortal, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

My mouse is being recognized as keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling all drivers mouse and keyboard but still nothing happening.

:)

moulsortal, Jan 31, 2021
  2. KJM
    KJM Win User

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

3. devnull Win User
    Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!

Thanks, but how would I be able to do any of the things that you suggest when Windows is not recognizing either my keyboard or my mouse?

I'll mention that I do intend to purchase a *wired* USB keyboard and mouse today and try them, but I'm not optimistic that they will be recognized by Windows either.

devnull, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

New Logitech Mouse

I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue.
    Any suggestions?

TeresaQuick, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

1. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Logitech 102 light

2. KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.: hello, im using asus rog x13, windows 11, this problmes happened recently, my laptop keyboard isn't working and when i opened device manager, it shows that my keyboard location is at my mouse which is Razer orochi v2 been using it for few weeks. I've tried updating the driver...
  3. KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KEYBOARD RECOGNIZED AS MOUSE.: hello, im using asus rog x13, windows 11, this problmes happened recently, my laptop keyboard isn't working and when i opened device manager, it shows that my keyboard location is at my mouse which is Razer orochi v2 been using it for few weeks. I've tried updating the driver...
  4. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  5. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  6. Mouse Recognized As Keyboard

Mouse Recognized As Keyboard: I got a new computer today, and once I set it up, I realized how high the mouse speed was. I was looking into ways to turn it down, but none of the options shown in the videos appear. I went into the control panel, then the devices tab and my mouse was recognized as a...
  7. Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720

Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720: Windows updated on 15/9/19 on restart the keyboard was highlited as having a problem the mouse still worked fine, I tried uninstalling and attached a Microsoft keyboard/mouse, same problem, uninstalled and used an old usb mouse and keyboard, still problematical with same...
  8. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized: I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed. I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor. The only Mice that show up in...
  9. Mouse recognized as a keyboard

Mouse recognized as a keyboard: When I plugged in my mouse into my pc it seems to flash the leds on the mouse also it doesn't want work. When I went into the device control panel I realized my mouse was show as a keyboard not a mouse. Sometimes the mouse works fine but I can't use the Razer program for...
  10. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech Mouse not recognized -: My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-mouse-not-recognized/88a76a78-a908-4944-b438-c428ccfb67ed