Windows 10: Logitech Bluetooth LE Mouse Stopped Working after KB4458469 update

Discus and support Logitech Bluetooth LE Mouse Stopped Working after KB4458469 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using the mouse (Logitech M585 BLE mode) and suddenly it stopped working, it was connected but not working! Similar thing happened to my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S.Rahman, Sep 30, 2018.

1. S.Rahman Win User

Logitech Bluetooth LE Mouse Stopped Working after KB4458469 update

I was using the mouse (Logitech M585 BLE mode) and suddenly it stopped working, it was connected but not working! Similar thing happened to my other Bluetooth devices once in a while so I thought it will be solved by pairing again, so I removed the device and tried to pair it again but surprisingly my device is not being found while trying to add a new device. I did everything that came to my mind, restarted my computer, restarted mouse several times but no luck. Then I discovered one recent update was installed, I tried to uninstall that specific update and even installed latest driver from Intel's website, but surprisingly nothing solved the problem! I had no clue what to do, I searched throughout Microsoft and Logitech's forum and other places and found that many other users faced similar issues after other updates but no help was found. After one disappointing day I found a software called 'Bluetooth LE Explorer' developed by Microsoft itself and scanned for LE devices and it discovered the mouse in a couple of seconds and paired from there without any trouble!

I tried with other laptop but that could not find my device too as it also got the update already but 'Bluetooth LE Explorer' can find the mouse without any trouble, So my request to provide a permanent solution so that we don't have to go though any trouble once again. The problem seems entirely with Bluetooth Low Energy enumerator component, cause other devices are being discovered and paired without problem.

:)

S.Rahman, Sep 30, 2018

2. My Bluetooth Mouse is not working after update Windows 10 to 1511 Build 10586.14

Hi Arvind,

• The condition of the mouse at the time I did the dxdiag was working. My notebook is at the office at the moment. I will do the dxdiag again tomorrow if the mouse is not working which I think it will happen. I will send the report to you.
    • I found on a reply suggested to delete what they called "ghost" thing (I assumed the gray icon lists are the "ghost" thing. The hidden devices.) as steps below. Then I pair the mouse again and it work.
      when you run device manager you normally only see 'connected' devices. there is a way to show all devices whether they are present or not. in that mode you may be able to delete the logitech
      mouse device if it was left behind.

1. start a cmd prompt in admin mode

2. type "set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1"

3. type "start devmgmt.msc"

4. in the "View" menu, select "show hidden devices"

5. look for and delete a ghost mouse entry if you see it under "human interface devices", "mice and other pointing devices", or "Bluetooth"

• The mouse Logitech M557 battery is quite new because I just bought this bluetooth mouse a couple months ago. Logitech claimed that it will last about 12 months. The Logitech software also indicate that the
      battery is in good condition.
    Cheers,

EGGolicious, Sep 30, 2018
  3. emueyes Win User
    Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137

Thought I'd give this a shot, maybe something that's fixable and this seem like a great spot to try.

I have a Kogan Atlas C300 laptop, one that is almost undocumented anywhere as far as I can see. It's still listed at Kogan Atlas 13.3 C300 Convertible Notebook - Kogan.com though now is showing as sold out.

Using Windows 10 Home Single User 64bit 1803 17134.137

I bought a Logitec M557 Bluetooth mouse to go with it and have had serious problems. The mouse seemed to pair, it showed up in Device Manager but didn't work, no cursor movement, no button recognition. On the first install, it badly damaged things: my wireless RF mouse stopped working, and a USB cabled mouse wouldn't work either. I eventually deleted everything from Bluetooth devices and Device Manager, and tried again. This time, my RF mouse still works, but the M557 does not. I did notice that on the first install, there was a Logitech service running as well as the mouse itself appearing in Device Manager. It's not there anymore (sorry I don't know its full name, should have written it down).

The driver being used is made by Microsoft, dated 2006. I tried installing SetPoint, that changed nothing and I can't find anything else to get from Logitech's site.

The mouse paired and worked perfectly with a Redhat Linux laptop. I can also pair other devices like my phone to the laptop, though with issues like only sending files one way.

So, either I need new drivers, or the Bluetooth implementation in this laptop doesn't work properly (it is a cheap laptop). The mouse itself seems to be OK given the Linux success.

I know it's a bit of a longshot, and I fear that using a different Bluetooth mouse will do the same thing.

emueyes, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Darksaber Win User

Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

The Logitech V470 is a slick Bluetooth mouse for notebooks, so you can enjoy your wireless freedom on the road. It utilizes two AA batteries as a power source and can be had in either blue or white. The V470 is intended for notebooks with built-in Bluetooth and also comes with a pouch for easy transportation.

Show full review

Darksaber, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech Bluetooth LE Mouse Stopped Working after KB4458469 update - Similar Threads - Logitech Bluetooth Mouse

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect: I started having this issue on my newly built PC where my Logictech MX Master 2S mouse fails to reconnect automatically after the PC restarts/wakes up from sleep. I use a generic usb bluetooth dongle and I have disabled the option of allowing the computer to turn off the...
  5. Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update: After Win10 doing updates today my mouse has stopped working correctly. Mouse is wireless with a unifying receiver. Mouse has forward and backward side buttons that when in a browser should go back to previous page etc. After update they now go back to the previous...
  6. Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update: I've just run a large windows update and my mouse is no longer working at all. I'm currently on Windows 10 Home Version 1903 build 18362.387. My computer is an Acer VX 15 Laptop, and the mouse is a Logitech M510. I've installed all the latest windows updates and restarted...
  7. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...
  8. Windows 10 update KB4458469 stops my settings from working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update KB4458469 stops my settings from working: After auto update installed KB4458469 on my Windows 10 system the setting app quick working. I can uninstall it and settings works fine. Please help Frank...
  9. Update KB4458469 Will Not Install

Update KB4458469 Will Not Install: 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4458469) keeps failing. In the auto update method, I get the error: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later "Error code: (0x80073712). In...
  10. windows update KB4458469

windows update KB4458469: I cannot get this windows update to install (KB4458469). the update will download & then install to 25%, then it goes to initiating for a while. then it starts all over again. I ran the windows update troubleshooter, but did not fix the problem. Any help would be greatly...
  1. GHacks
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech software mx2 anywhere scrolll not working on surface windows 10 2019