Windows 10: Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face

Discus and support Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am experiencing difficulty in even setting up my Logitech Brio camera with Windows Hello Face. I just now updated to the latest version of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sean S Bach, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face

I am experiencing difficulty in even setting up my Logitech Brio camera with Windows Hello Face.

I just now updated to the latest version of LogiCapture and updated my Brio's firmware to version 2.5

Windows Hello Face has never worked for my Brio, i.e., I can't even set it up. When I attempt to set it up, I can see some red light flashing on the Brio, which I have never seen before--perhaps it is an infrared light sensor of some sort--, simultaneously, I receive the following message from Windows:

Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face 9c407b43-451d-4eab-8eed-3b689bca59d0?upload=true.png

The red blinking light on the Brio does not stop until I click "Close" on the window depicted above.

I have read about a dozen threads here and elsewhere regarding this issue but none of the "fixes" seem to apply to me since they do not fix my issue.

I would sincerely appreciate some assistance.

A few facts about my system:

• Edition: Windows 10 Pro
    • Version: 20H2
    • Installed on: ‎9/‎8/‎2020
    • OS build: 19042.867
    • Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

Sean S Bach, Mar 21, 2021
  2. xy677 Win User

Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello.

I can see the camera listed in device manager with no errors and it works in Skype but at the logon screen it says that no camera is available. I tried turning Hello off and on again but that didn't help.Also tried different USB ports but that didn't help either.

There is a Logitech KB about this but it didn't fix my issue:

No video or BRIO webcam not detected after Windows 10 update - Logitech Support Article

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

xy677, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

I have the exact same problem. I've not found a solution yet. I'll add (and bet it's the same for you) that Hello works with the PIN, just not the BRIO. I also have a fingerprint reader, which still works fine. So it's not Hello, nor just the Brio (as you said, works with Skype -- same for me), but something unique to the combination of Hello, Creators Update, and Brio.

GranitStatColin, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face

Logitech BRIO webcam

Does anyone have the Logitech BRIO webcam?

If so, how well does Windows Hello facial recognition work with it for you?

My old Creative/Intel Realsense F200 webcam died on me, and was looking at this one for a replacement.

Brink, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face

1. Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face - Similar Threads - Logitech Brio Does

2. hello face sign in brio camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello face sign in brio camera: hello face sign in brio camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-sign-in-brio-camera/2542ff77-5b17-4021-adfa-5afaaba16f3a
  3. hello face sign in brio camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello face sign in brio camera: hello face sign in brio camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-sign-in-brio-camera/2542ff77-5b17-4021-adfa-5afaaba16f3a
  4. Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam

Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam: From the earlier forums, it's apparent that the webcam works for a while until a Windows Feature update messes up the functionality.This is the error I see when I try to set up Windows Hello: "Couldn't turn on your camera. Make sure it's working properly."OS: Windows 10...
  5. windows hello with logitech brio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  6. windows hello with logitech brio

windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  7. Logitech Brio 4K Stream Edition won't work with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Brio 4K Stream Edition won't work with Windows Hello: Greetings, i have been trying to get this Windows Hello certified product to work with said Hello but i can't manage. When i try to enable Hello it says no camera detected and a red light flashes on the camera. Although the camera works fine in every software i have tried so...
  8. Windows Hello Face does not work on lockscreen with Logitech Brio and Surface 6 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello Face does not work on lockscreen with Logitech Brio and Surface 6 pro: On my setup, Hello Face does not work to unlock the screen. I have the following setup: Surface Pro 6 with Surface Hub, connected to a screen and Brio Webcam (via an USB port of the hub, allthough I tried connecting it to the surface directly as well). The surface pro's...
  9. windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903: Since my upgrade to 1903 windows 10 hello cannot turn on camera for hello, though camera works for Skype and other programs. This has happened at least twice before at feature updates. I have followed all the suggestions listed in community support but still of no avail....
  10. Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade: Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello. I can see the camera listed in device manager with no errors and it works in Skype but at the logon screen it says that...