Windows 10: Logitech C270 Webcam

Discus and support Logitech C270 Webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know whats happening with Microsoft and your updates but every time there's an update something goes wrong. Last week my laptop went back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blueboi895, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Logitech C270 Webcam

I don't know whats happening with Microsoft and your updates but every time there's an update something goes wrong. Last week my laptop went back to Windows 7 then went back to normal the next day, my Logic 270 webcam doesn't work properly every time I try tg use the video I get a run time error.

and as for Microsoft Edge I've had o uninstall it as it doesn't remember my passwords,

This is a joke, why do we need so many updates and can I go back to using Windows 7?

:)

blueboi895, Jul 25, 2020

2. Logitech webcam C270

Have a check in Sound Control panel.

Then look at "Properties" for your microphone and then "Listen" tab.

Is "Listen to this device" check marked. Try removing

Logitech C270 Webcam [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Mathiassa Win User
    Logitech C270 webcam: no picture

I have a Logitech C270 webcam. I used it for years on my windows computer without issues. The video stopped working some weeks ago. Firefox and Skype say that some other program uses the camera. Windows Camera app shows black picture without any error message. The microphone works fine btw.

My first thought was that it is a Windows 10 issue:

• Windows 10 knows about the camera. Seemingly no problem in device manager.
    • Tried out the possible workarounds listed on the internet:
      • switching to built-in drivers,
      • uninstall/reinstall device with logitech drivers,
      • different USB ports (2.0/3.0),
      • checking in process explorer if something is using the camera or its microphone,
      • deleted some files suggested somewhere in case of win 8/10 upgrade (which was not the case, but whatever works)

I was out of ideas, so I checked the camera with my Linux laptop. Again the laptop knows about the camera, but no picture, no errors. Based on this I guess it is a hardware issue. Before throwing the cam in the trash, I just want to ask if you think that I missed something.

Mathiassa, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Petra PC Win User

Logitech C270 Webcam

Logitech C270 webcam "Logitech Webcam Software" can not install

I have been trying for two days to make international call on my my Logitech C270 webcam and did some research. I noticed that the Logitech sound driver is for 32 bits, and my laptop is 62 bits working on Windows 10. I guess this is the cause. I looked
    up on my control panel the Logitech sound driver is dated 22 Oct 2012. I will probably have to return the webcam to the store where I purchased it.

Petra PC, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Logitech C270 Webcam

1. Logitech C270 Webcam - Similar Threads - Logitech C270 Webcam

2. Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.: See the screenshot below. I am unable to update the driver for my webcam. Any solutions? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-driver-of-logitech-c270-hd-webcam/83156b44-c4ca-402b-9e6c-30701b2403d5
  3. Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.: See the screenshot below. I am unable to update the driver for my webcam. Any solutions? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-driver-of-logitech-c270-hd-webcam/83156b44-c4ca-402b-9e6c-30701b2403d5
  4. Unable to update driver of Logitech C270 HD Webcam.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Logitech C270 webcam does not work in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech C270 webcam does not work in Windows 10.: I have a Logitch C270 webcam, and in Windows 10, it doesn't work, it just shows a black screen, and if it does work, it flickers and freezes. I tried the webcam in a Windows 7 VM, no problems. I think the camera may be too old for Windows 10. Is there any custom drivers to...
  6. Logitech C270 Webcam crashes

Logitech C270 Webcam crashes: Hi, I am having issues with my Logitech C270 Webcam. It freezes and crashes in most of my video chat apps Skype, Zoom every 2-5 minutes. I would need to pull it out and replug it to get it working again. I've tried a lot of solutions I found online including editing the...
  7. Logitech webcam C270

Logitech webcam C270: i just got this webcam(Logitech HDc270) w/microphone i keep getting and echo/ feedback from my speakers i searched around any advice would be great windows 1909 156147
  8. IS logitech hd webcam c270 windows 10 compatible

in Windows 10 Customization
    IS logitech hd webcam c270 windows 10 compatible: Logitech HD webcam c270 is it windows 10 compatible. I installed the software and it worked fine after about a week My PC Speakers started to ECHO LOUD as in a loop tried everything. I installed the software and reinstalled it worked fine, again about a day after the same...
  9. Webcam (Logitech C270) is not being detected by windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam (Logitech C270) is not being detected by windows: I have tried to use a webcam on my PC but I am facing an error with the device not being recognised. When I try to install the webcam using the logitech software it is saying that there is no webcam detected. I am also unable to manually install the drivers as shown below....
  10. Logitech C270 webcam boike after KB4019472

Logitech C270 webcam boike after KB4019472: I noticed it in Skype, tools /options/video setting - there is no longer any picture, it's either gray or some jumbled up lines. I used GPedit to disallow driver updates via Windows update Computer Config/Admin templates/Windows components/Windows update "Do not include...