Windows 10: Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT...

Discus and support Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This started two weeks ago with the new MSFT Teams updates. This is not an ancient webcamera and is supposed to work. I've not changed anything on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Samantha Evans, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT...

This started two weeks ago with the new MSFT Teams updates.

This is not an ancient webcamera and is supposed to work.

I've not changed anything on my system other than MSFT automatic updates.

My Dell laptop and Targus Docking station are all current.

The issue persists in any USB port on my laptop or docking station.

The same USB ports all work with other USB devices.

:)

Samantha Evans, Sep 25, 2020

2. Speakers not detected as plugged in and quit playing audio, but initially play sound

Relevant Specs are:

Windows 10 x64

Audio run through Realtek audio HD manager

MSI z170m Mortar Motherboard

Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200/ rear panel audio

Logitech G933 headset/ usb bluetooth

I'm encountering a problem with a pair of Logitech speakers that I recently purchased. The speakers will not play audio, even though they are on and operational. I know they are operational because when I restart my computer they initially play sound, but
    will cut off soon after. If I don't immediately play audio, the speakers will not play sound later. My Logitech headset is fully connected and plays audio perfectly with no problems. At times the Logitech speakers will continue to play audio for no apparent
    reason. In playback devices the Logitech speakers are not listed as plugged in. It shows nothing is connected to the rear audio panel.

I believe the problem originates with the Realtek HD audio. If I start the Realtek HD audio manager I get a pop-up saying that a device has been unplugged. I have googled this problem and see many similar issues but none of the common solutions have fixed this.

-Realtek audio drivers are fully updated, Logitech drivers are fully updated, Windows 10 is fully updated.

-In the Realtek audio manager, I have disabled front panel detection, but the front panel still shows something plugged in(nothing is)

-In the Realtek audio manager I have tried changing the various settings such as separating all inputs as independent audio sources, nothing changes.

-My MOBO has an s/pdif optical port on the rear panel audio, nothing is plugged into it but in Sound playback devices it still lists the port and Realtek Digital Output as ready

-I have enabled or disabled all audio devices, nothing changes

-Unplugging and disabling my Logitech headset does not suddenly connect the Logitech speakers

Looking for anyone else who has this problem but is unable to fix it.

CamdenHall, Sep 25, 2020
  3. oldspook Win User
    Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10

When I connect Logitech wireless mouse g900 it works as long as USB is plugged but will not work wireless. Also it does not show up in Device Manager under Mice and other pointing devices, only 5 HID-compliant Mouse, are listed.

Running Logitech gaming software results in "no device detected"

oldspook, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT...

How to I add my Logitech webcam to Cameras in Device Manager?

I have a Logitech C922 webcam. I see it in Sound, Video In Game Controllers in device manager, but the only camera listed for Cameras is the Intel AVStream Camera 2500. How do I add the Logitech WebCam to cameras?

Jeff Hawkins (jeffh), Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT...

1. Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT... - Similar Threads - Logitech c390 Plug

2. It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera: It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera. This just happened recently. They used to work well together before....
  3. It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera: It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera. This just happened recently. They used to work well together before....
  4. plug-and-play device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plug-and-play device: So I don't know why but for a few days my pc crashes or got blue screns with the error codes: irql not less or equal kmode exception not handled kernel security check failure I looked in the program perform record what the problem is and it turned out that there is an...
  5. Web Camera Not Being Detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web Camera Not Being Detected: Hi all! I'm having an issue with webcams not being detected; I tried 3 different cameras, which all worked some time ago (I last used my webcam around May for online school, and now that I'm back to distance learning I really need to figure this out). The camera app isn't...
  6. Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working

Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working: imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working HI, Last day when i clicked on the camera tile it said 'to get started, connect a camera' and i found out that none of my apps and desktop applications could use the webcam.Each time i get an error...
  7. Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10

Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10: My webcamera has stopped working. None of my apps like Camera,Skype can access the webcam. It is also not showing in device manager. Kindly suggest what to do. Below I have attached my PC details and device manager. I have an Asus Vivobook 14 with model no-X412DA....
  8. web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams

web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams: hi I m hving trouble in video feedback on teams,it shows to unplug n plugin video again .y video is not working even after reset..plz guide...regards...
  9. Plugged in devices not detected

Plugged in devices not detected: I plugged my mic which the computer didn't even detect, while it does detect my headset but does not show the attachment in devices connected. Also it turns the audio recorded from my headset to static. i updated and everything but the problem persists...
  10. Toshiba web camera not working/not detected

Toshiba web camera not working/not detected: Same problem -- missing webcam app, no camera found, no one seems to know what they're doing at Microsoft, and the there's no driver download to replace what Microsoft installed for the camera. We can't find your camera. error code "0xA00F4244...