Windows 10: Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation

Discus and support Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi could you confirm that the latest driver for the C615 webcam is 13.80.853.0 from 2012? When I contact Logitech they keep insisting they have no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pierorocca1, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation

Hi could you confirm that the latest driver for the C615 webcam is 13.80.853.0 from 2012? When I contact Logitech they keep insisting they have no driver and it's a plug and play device. Obviously there is a driver associated with the device. This driver is incompatible with Windows 10 memory core isolation security.

:)

pierorocca1, Oct 13, 2020
  2. AlShook Win User

Win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?

Where can I get win 10 drivers for a Logitech C615 webcam?

AlShook, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows
    a usb2ser.sys (MediaTek Inc.) which is incompatible and says to resolve problems with incompatible Drivers. So how to resolve this error? Thanks

NiharShah8999, Oct 13, 2020
  4. WilliamDz Win User

Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation

Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

It basically means that this feature is not supported with the current listed drivers installed on the system:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/452642...

WilliamDz, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation

1. Logitech C615 Drivers from 2012 incompatible with memory core isolation - Similar Threads - Logitech C615 Drivers

2. Windows Security - Core Isolation - Memory Integrity - No incompatible drivers found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security - Core Isolation - Memory Integrity - No incompatible drivers found: I own a Dell XPS 13 9300, with all latest updates of Windows 11 and drivers through Dell's SupportAssist software installed, as of May 26th, 2023. I've noticed an alert icon on Windows Security a couple days ago and it says my Memory Integrity was disabled due to incompatible...
  3. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message.Incompatible DriversAlcGener.sysShould I delete that driver? System: HP laptop 14s-cf0120tuProcessor: IntelR PentiumR CPU 4417U @ 2.30GHzUpdate History: 2023-04...
  4. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message.Incompatible DriversAlcGener.sysShould I delete that driver? System: HP laptop 14s-cf0120tuProcessor: IntelR PentiumR CPU 4417U @ 2.30GHzUpdate History: 2023-04...
  5. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hello. When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and shows the message that I have writed below. What should I do, thanks for any advice. jlinkx64.sysSeggerImport date: 10/2/2022Driver date: 1/9/2007Driver version: 2.6.5.0Published...
  6. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hello. When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and shows the message that I have writed below. What should I do, thanks for any advice. jlinkx64.sysSeggerImport date: 10/2/2022Driver date: 1/9/2007Driver version: 2.6.5.0Published...
  7. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  8. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  9. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver After all these years you would think that Microsoft would have fixed this by now.Now, there are NO updates to be found for these drivers on any of the company named as owners. How can I fix this so I can turn on Core Isolation?...
  10. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hi, When i am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message that i have attached. I do not have any idea that they are system driver or just some kinds of useless driver installed in my pc. I have uploaded two images. If...