Windows 10: Logitech C920 Camera turns on when I boot my computer

Discus and support Logitech C920 Camera turns on when I boot my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I am starting up my pc and my camera turns on? Idk what to do, I always have to unplug it to avoid it, any help? It shows on the top right corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Antonela., Apr 6, 2020.

1. Antonela. Win User

Logitech C920 Camera turns on when I boot my computer

So I am starting up my pc and my camera turns on? Idk what to do, I always have to unplug it to avoid it, any help? It shows on the top right corner of my screen.

:)

Antonela., Apr 6, 2020
  2. Lance4318 Win User

Logitech c920 and Camera app

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my Logitech c920 and the Camera app. The camera works with the Logitech software, and the Camera app also works. However, the Camera app doesn't seem to be able to find the camera. Instead, it uses the camera that's built in to
    my laptop.

This just started two weeks or so ago after several months of flawless performance, so I'm very confused. I've already checked the drivers, and they're up to date. Not sure what else the problem could be.

Thanks so much for your help.

Lance4318, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Need to switch from computer camera to new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920

How do I switch from using my desktop computer camera to a USB Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920?

Martha P.Hartley, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Rafael Es Win User

Logitech HD CAM C920 SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, WORKS ON CAMERA WINDOWS APP ONLY

Logitech HD CAM C920 and Acer Crystal Eyey SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, WORKS ON CAMERA WINDOWS APP ONLY

My laptop (Win 10) detected new cam Logitech HD c920 but when I launch Logitech app it shows black screen (both pictures and video mode).

The same in any other programs demanding camera as Skype, oovoo, any live broadcasting websites etc.

But cameras is not demage cause:

- work in Camera (Windows app) - how could it be?

- Logitech c920 works with the other laptops (with Win 8) -

How could I solve it?

Rafael Es, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Logitech C920 Camera turns on when I boot my computer - Similar Threads - Logitech C920 Camera

2. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  3. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  4. It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera: It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera. This just happened recently. They used to work well together before....
  5. It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera: It says no audio device is installed when I plug in my c920 logitech camera. This just happened recently. They used to work well together before....
  6. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech c920 Webcam not working: Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked...
  7. BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam: Hello, i have randomly BSOD When i try to use the video recording in Logitech webcam software, but i can use only the voice without problems. [img] I tried use native drivers and re-install logitech webcam but it's the same, i have no BSOD with native drivers but i lose a...
  8. Logitech C920 Webcam issues

Logitech C920 Webcam issues: So I have an odd issue. My webcam had been working fine on my Windows 10 desktop computer until a month or two ago. Now when I plug it in it shows up under Imaging Devices on the device manager, however the webcam does not turn on when opened up in skype, discord, OBS etc....
  9. Need to switch from computer camera to new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Need to switch from computer camera to new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920: How do I switch from using my desktop computer camera to a USB Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/need-to-switch-from-computer-camera-to-new/a41e877c-26e6-4c7b-b9d6-f4ab829e2237
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam

Logitech C920 Webcam: - I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution? 4652