Windows 10: Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Discus and support Logitech c920 Webcam not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaseyClark1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked

:)

CaseyClark1, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Systeman Win User

Logitech c920 webcam no longer works.

I use a Logitech c920 webcam with my Dell 5567 laptop.

Setup is Windows 10 version 1709, latest.

After the latest Windows update, when I open the Logitech c920 software interface the webcam is not detected. But if I click on Quick Capture, I can see images but the webcam controls and advanced settings are no longer available. When I open up Preferences,
    the microphone setting does not function.

I've already done a complete reinstall, several times, but to no avail.

If I use Skype and select the c920, again the imaging/video works. But also cannot open the c920 webcam settings from within Skype video settings.

Is there a fix for this?

Systeman, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Logitech C920 Webcam

just to add more spookiness, the Settings option in Skype shows that the C920 is being used:

Logitech c920 Webcam not working [​IMG]

..so it will run as an app from within Skype, but not as a stand-alone program via the Desktop Shortcut
    - which is a bit odd..

I uninstalled the XBox App from the Start Screen, just in case the webcam was defaulting to that software,
    - but no luck yet.. (??)

BugMeister, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Logitech C920 Webcam

I've just noticed that the Windows Firewall includes an item called "Windows Camera"

Logitech c920 Webcam not working [​IMG]

- I wasn't aware that this even existed..
    - is it possible that the Logitech Webcam software is defaulting to this location?

BugMeister, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Logitech c920 Webcam not working

1. Logitech c920 Webcam not working - Similar Threads - Logitech c920 Webcam

2. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  3. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  4. Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update...: Logitech C920 Webcam - No longer works after Windows 11 Update. This is a webcam and microphone. This device now cancels all the sound on my laptop after the Windows 11 update. HELP!...
  5. Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine - Windows 10: This is a refinement of issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-webcam-c920-microphone-not-working-but/8f47c347-dcf9-4fb0-85d1-6da62ca98198. Recently I discovered my C920 microphone stopped working with all video conference services. I found that...
  6. Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine

Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine: In answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/logitech-c920-webcam-microphone-does-not-seem-to/df1ebadf-17f4-463e-8e58-ab6d296de745 which has been locked without any meaningful reply, I want to share what helped me with...
  7. BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Logitech C920 HD Webcam: Hello, i have randomly BSOD When i try to use the video recording in Logitech webcam software, but i can use only the voice without problems. [img] I tried use native drivers and re-install logitech webcam but it's the same, i have no BSOD with native drivers but i lose a...
  8. Logitech C920 Webcam issues

Logitech C920 Webcam issues: So I have an odd issue. My webcam had been working fine on my Windows 10 desktop computer until a month or two ago. Now when I plug it in it shows up under Imaging Devices on the device manager, however the webcam does not turn on when opened up in skype, discord, OBS etc....
  9. Logitech C920 Webcam not working in Windows 10

Logitech C920 Webcam not working in Windows 10: Hi, I'll keep this as clear and concise as possible, Webcam doesn't output any picture at all, only a black screen, this occurs within the Logitech Software itself, any applications, basically everywhere. I have tried the camera on 2 different computers with Windows 10...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam

Logitech C920 Webcam: - I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution? 4652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech webcam not working

2. logitech c920 mic not working

3. webcam no microphone loc:US

4. logitech c920 not seen in logitech software,
  5. logitech camera not working,
  6. logitech 930e not working,
  7. the mic on webcam logitech v-u00028 not working,
  8. logitech c920 stopped working,
  9. windows hello cannot turn on camera logitech hd pro c920,
  10. logitech c920 webcam work with skype,
  11. computer not recognizing logitech webcam,