Windows 10: Logitech c920s not working

Discus and support Logitech c920s not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevF2, Dec 25, 2021.

1. KevF2 Win User

Logitech c920s not working

Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer- attempted to update, scan for hardware changes from device managerAnd still nothing. I tried it on another computer, and it worked in seconds. I'm so incredibly lost and I've clicked on so many threads and articles on how to fix it and I still have no luck.

:)

KevF2, Dec 25, 2021

2. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked

CaseyClark1, Dec 25, 2021
  3. Systeman Win User
    Logitech c920 webcam no longer works.

I use a Logitech c920 webcam with my Dell 5567 laptop.

Setup is Windows 10 version 1709, latest.

After the latest Windows update, when I open the Logitech c920 software interface the webcam is not detected. But if I click on Quick Capture, I can see images but the webcam controls and advanced settings are no longer available. When I open up Preferences,
    the microphone setting does not function.

I've already done a complete reinstall, several times, but to no avail.

If I use Skype and select the c920, again the imaging/video works. But also cannot open the c920 webcam settings from within Skype video settings.

Is there a fix for this?

Systeman, Dec 25, 2021
  4. Logitech c920s not working

Logitech C920 takes photos but won't record video

Yes it does, but the setting appears o.k.

Logitech c920s not working [​IMG]

But why does it say last access 3 days ago when I've been messing with it today?

- - - Updated - - -

This is the program folder. Where is the actual app to include in the permissions list?

- - - Updated - - -

I have added Skype to the list and now that works, but the camera app will still not record video, and Capture will not open

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all your help so far. I’m going to take a step back from this and start again.

I’ve had my present machine since March 2018.
    The Windows version is 10.0.19041.488 and it’s had Bitdefender from Day 1.

The webcam has always worked happily as a plug-and-play device without me having to download anything, and as recently as April this year it was still doing so.

A few days ago I went to use it and discovered the problem I’ve been describing – that I can take stills but not record video. Except once! Then it failed again before I could discover what made it work.

Therefore I am going to suggest to myself that I should try a system restore if I can find a suitable point to go back to.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's not going to work, as there are no restore points. On previous machines I've had restore points were set automatically if you made changes such as installing new software, but it appears this one is not set up that way.

So what next? I do have a backup on a memory stick that was supplied with the machine.

blueherring, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

Logitech c920s not working

1. Logitech c920s not working - Similar Threads - Logitech c920s working

2. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  3. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  4. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Logitech c920s not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech c920s not working: Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer-...
  6. Logitech c920s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech c920s not working: Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer-...
  7. Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...: Hello,I am having problems setting up my webcam to my pc.I went through many possible fixes that were offered online/youtube...]Although my situation seems to be the first of its case as I could not findanyone with the exact same problem... Below I will attach screen shots...
  8. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  9. Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tarot_Ntingz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1kc9y/need_help_with_logitech_program_c920s_tell_me/
  10. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...